80% selling fees !

Hi I would like to ask if anyone knows anything 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

80% selling fees !

Hi sir i would never concider the bonuses as a right ! 

I believe they are earned ?

My question was simply !

If anyone knew anything about the 80% discount on selling !

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

80% selling fees !

Many have been asking why the lack of these promos,   but only one thing is certain, these promotions are not given out regularly to members, they are sent out completely randomly.

There are criteria,  your account must be Above Standard , and whilst not 'written' anywhere I believe that regular selling helps,  that is if you have a little break from selling and return this breaks the cycle and eBay wait for an infrequent seller to have a more steady selling form.  As said that's just my little tuppence worth.  

No one knows who, why and when eBay send these out, only that it is not a given,  just a bonus to the lucky ones.

There may be one in the coming weeks so keep an eye on your Promotional Offer section if you are invited,  it will be there waiting to be activated.

If you wish scroll down this forum there are many threads on this subject if you wish to read and join in.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

80% selling fees !

Nobody received an offer on 29th December.

As offers were previously sent fortnightly, there could, potentially be an offer on 12th January but whether or not that will happen, nobody actually knows.

My attitude is this: if you have stuff to get rid of, list it and sell it.  If you get a reduced fees offer, that is great.  If you don't, that's ok too.  The offers have to be seen as a bonus or a privilege, not a right.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

80% selling fees !

I and many others have not had an offer since last February.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

80% selling fees !

Hi sir i would never concider the bonuses as a right ! 

I believe they are earned ?

My question was simply !

If anyone knew anything about the 80% discount on selling !

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent