cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to list on desktop for the last 2 weeks

Hi, Please can someone or Ebay help me? I usualy list everyday using ready made templates, google chrome and my laptop. For the last two weeks when i try to list new items i have been having problems. I finish up my listing , click on list with displ...

ebay is so slow

I haven't used ebay for a whilst, i've come back after a long break to sell some items & omg the platform is so poorly optimised & sluggish, im running a top end gaming pc, using firefox, i have 1.3GB fibre, ultra low ping, no packet loss, not having...

Error message [Photos] preventing listing

Hello, I want to sell a pair of shoes but keep gettig an error message when trying to listLooks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again.Photos The photos are there, and show in the Preview. I have resaved them smaller, changed ...

Ebay nectar account temporarily disabled

Hi,just been on on my ebay account and it states nectar account temporarily disabled please contact nectar customer support which I did and they say its an ebay issue. Whoevers problem it is why didn't they inform me! Please help

Resolved! Nectar Account not linking

Hi There, Sorry if posted twice, couldn't find how to delete from other board! I'm trying to link my Nectar account, I've received an email confirming they are linked and can see it linked on the Nectar website, however, when I click on the nectar op...

nectar.001.jpg

wrong postage on emails

copied from Chat as requested For the last month or so sold emails for auctions to domestic UK customers are coming through with the international postage charge shown instead of the domestic one.So if the item ends at say £5 with free UK postage, to...

Cannot link eBay and Nectar card

My Nectar card used to be linked to my eBay account and I have recenctly noticed that it was no longer linked (reason unknown). I have attempted to link it again and I go through the process: Nectar card #, password then the authentication code. Post...

Unable to Add Photos only Video

I have just posted in the Seller forums but maybe better in here. I am trying to list an item in the Handmade Crafts category. It will not allow me to add photos only a video. No amount of trying will it change to allow me to add photos. Thought it m...

Ebay search technical issue?

Hi, Having an issue with ebay search, I type, click search but no listings showing at all, it states the amount items for sale and how many pages of the items there are but just not showing anyone's listings. Also when I try to look at sellers other ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos