Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Resolved! Blocking bidders

Sometimes you can see trouble coming around the corner and having the ability to block bidders helps you dodge a bullet I have had 5 questions from a buyer this morning and I'll go so far as to say after 20 years experience selling what I do, don't p...

Is it time for me to pull from Ebay

When I first started with Ebay about 15 years ago it was a life saver for my business during the recession of 2008 and then we were able to press on and do extremely well. We would regularly do £3000-£4000 a month turnover. Everything was ok until ab...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 52 replies
  • 13 kudos

New scam messages?

A new scam message going around? This morning I had multiple messsages saying that a box set i had sold had faulty discs in it. (I have only sold one of these sets so far as its new to me and could see straight away it was not the buyer that purchase...

Two new user two new claims !

So annoyed had two new user order item and then open disputes. All items are sent via Tracked 48 One saying they hadn't received it even when Royal Mail have a photo of the large letter in their letter box. And the other opens an eBay account on the ...

Ebay clothes sales down

Hi all, I have a business account and sell high end clothes - mainly used. I have been recently wondering if Vinted if causing a drop in sales on Ebay. I know that at the moment you can't be a business seller on Vinted ( that may change )....does any...

Dispatch once a week?

Hello, I am setting up an eBay account for a charity that I work for. At the moment, we will only be able to dispatch on Tuesdays. I can't find any information about whether this is allowed. Or does it need to be dispatched on the day of the payment ...