eBay Café
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in eBay Café

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58812 replies
  • 3 kudos

May I ask a question, please ?

Why have Lithium in their infinite wisdom, obliterated thousands of contributions by members in their 'Post Count' field ? Is this by design or miscarriage ? Anyone care to speculate ? Puzzled of Saffron Walden.

Persistant messages from seller

A SELLER WHO DID NOT LIKE MY FEEDBACK THAT i ALTERED TO FAIR WHEN REFUNDED FOR A FAULTY ITEM , KEEPS ON MESSAGING TO TRY TO MAKE ME GIVE FALSE FEEDBACK HOW CAN I STOP THIS

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are buyers as daft as some sellers think they are?

We've all seen "Untested" written as part of an auction listing and translated that into "Broken" but I've just seen one that takes the biscuit. It's a guy selling a mobile phone and he is selling it with the proper charger. He says that this is a ph...

CHINESE LANTERNS...they are a flipping danger

I have been saying for years that although these Chinese lanterns look beautiful in the night sky.....they were an accident waiting to happen. Now in the West Midlands (Smethwick) a recycling plant has gone up in flames (made national news yesterday ...

Any Place Names In The World

Any Place Names in the WorldUse any consecutive letters contained in the previous answer, to use for your Place Name. For instance: SouthamptonHamburgBulgariaFirst Place Name..Spain

Feedback wrongly blocked by eBay

I recently ordered an item which never appeared, tracking data was rubbish, eBay investigated and refunded in full. I then ordered the same item from a different seller, and that all went fine. However eBay have blocked feedback for the good seller, ...

never ending story

basicly each person posts three words to carry on the story. ok Long long ago............

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8151 replies
  • 0 kudos

buying from Japan and delivered to the uk

Has anyone living in the UK ever bought anything expensive from Japan ...? i am looking at a guitar but its £2100 and with the VAT and import costs its going to be about "£2600 ..i would buy it from the UK but its not available anywhere !! and its a ...

Let's play eBay Listing Roulette!

Share your most unexpected or bizarre item you've ever sold (or attempted to sell) on eBay, and let's see who has the wildest story! From quirky collectibles to downright strange finds. Ready to spin the wheel and share your eBay adventures? I'll go ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay freezing up

Is anyone else having this problem ? i cannot look through listings without my whole page freezing up,this has only happened this last week, have even tried on 2 different computer's and same thing is happening so that counts out my computer i think.

2nd chance offers unavailable..........why is nothing being done to fix this??

For the past month thousands of sellers income has been reduced because of a glitch in the system. Sellers cannot send out 2nd chance offers..........buyers just get a message stating "The seller does not post to your area". EBAY TECH DEPT. PLEASE FI...

changing the language of my eBay account

I was living in the Netherlands for some time and opened my account when I was over there and now the language of my eBay account is dutch. Now I have moved back to the states and I need my account to be in English But im not able to change the langu...

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka is so weird! I've had chocolate too bro. Don't mean I gotta act all weird because of it.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources