ebay platform error prevents marking an item dispatched or showing feedback received

I sold an item that was collected in person on ebay.
Using a PC and browser.

Fees have been deducted for it. The item will not update and the ebay platform returns a number or errors when the browser is in developer mode - a GET operation and several POST operations fail.

As a result the platfrom still shows the item is yet to be dispatched, and also that no feedback was received, but this appears correctly on my Feedback page for this customer and item.

It looks like the platform has got into a pickle and may require a manual intervention to sort it out.

On the eBay app, under selling it also fails to mark as dispatched, so I am stuck with an item that has been paid for, collected and positive feedback left.

What to do to fix?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

ebay platform error prevents marking an item dispatched or showing feedback received

Today, is eBay's maintenance day,  and many things go awry or are not possible from time to time, whilst eBay HQ in Californ iA  are tinkering and making updates to the system.

Try a little later these temp issues usually occur early in the morning here,  whilst it's still very early hours in the morning in the States,  so less disruption for them.

You can only now mark as paid and dispatched on the Seller Hub below,  and preferably use a PC / laptop , when it's all back up and running !

Seller Hub here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/landing

@cheery-chappy 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hi tressygirl,

Thank you for your response.

I've tried the link - the landing page is to my seller account, so then go to item shown as "orders awaiting dispatch", click again on the mark as dispatched drop-down option, page auto refreshes but no change to the item - it still shows as awaiting dispatch.

So regrettably, your solution has not worked.

regards

c-c

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent