Bonus points on 3, 4 or 5 purchases made on the eBay app in April, points will be issued by 16 May

Anyone else sign up for this?

Have you received your points yet?

Made my 5 purchases to qualify and nothing yet received!!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Bonus points on 3, 4 or 5 purchases made on the eBay app in April, points will be issued by 16 May

This must be some technical issue because you're not the first to report those April bonus points not being awarded,  you're not alone.

We've been told by a Community manager,  that it can take around a month for them to appear on your account,  so hopefully they'll appear in the next few days.

Otherwise,  you can try and contact Nectar's helpline see what they say,  but they may just send you to eBay,  who'll recommend contacting Nectar.

Please,  if you do get through with any answer come back to us and tell us ,  so we can help others,  thank you.

@darvilwg 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply. 

However the offer states that "points will be issued by 16 May" and I am suspicious that it might have something to do with the latest Nectar/Ebay offer of giving you back 50% of any points you convert to an ebay voucher in May!

Have tried to contact ebay but cannot find a way to talk to a human. Be easier to breed unicorns!!

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

You may well be right with your last stattement!

There is definitely an issue with that April B onus,  because we receive this question almost daily.

I'm afraid the only ones with the accurate answers are eBay CS and Nectar CS.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent