80% off sellers fees

I want to accept the promotion for 80% off sellers fees but I get the message telling me it's by invitation only. 

Why is this?

1000002717.jpg

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

80% off sellers fees

plum993
Experienced Mentor

As you have been away from ebay for some time,unless you have signed upto ebay managed payments and verified your bank  account details ,you won't be eligible for the 80% promo,as per there terms and conditions.

See here.Start getting paid on eBay | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

I bought two items this year. I will double check but I don't see how I can have made purchases without my banking details being up to date 

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

The details required are for selling 😉

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

I'm logging on to ebay now and trying to check if I have signed upto ebay managed payments and verified my bank  account details

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

I was signed into Ebay, then I tried to access the Sellers part in Accounts. I tried to sign in, got the message 'Simplify (joke) your sign-in. Now I'm logged out and cannot re-access.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 19.29.19.pngScreenshot 2024-05-17 at 19.29.54.png

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

Try again at signing in and if you can't then contact ebay here,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

Thanks I actually managed to get back in but am none the wiser as I cannot find anything related to signing upto ebay managed payments 

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

See this link,Updating your bank account details for payouts | eBay

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

I've given up, it's driving me nuts. I'm just going to use Facebook

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

I decided to give it one more try. I deleted my Nationwide account. I then tried to reset my Nationwide bank account but it refused to accept it. I then set up another account which was accepted but I still can't access the 80% offer. It's super frustrating, we waste hours of our lives with this all because of criminal scammers.

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

80% off sellers fees

You won't be able to get the promotion until ebay have verified your bank details, and you have set up micropayments,which is not instant and can take upto 5 days

Here’s how to verify your account using microdeposits:

1. Sign in to Seller Hub or My eBay.
  2. Select the banner to verify your bank account.
  3. Select Verify with microdeposits.
  4. Once they’ve reached your account (3-5 business days), sign in to Seller Hub or My eBay.
  5. Select the banner to verify your bank account and enter the microdeposit amounts.

It can take up to 5 business days for microdeposits to reach your account, and we’ll email you to confirm they’ve arrived. The microdeposits will be withdrawn from your bank account within a few days.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent