We ordered Nintendo games we haven’t received them they was £74

We ordered Nintendo games on 01/05/2024 and my boy hasn't received them for his birthday he is really upset I would like my money bk it says we haven't bought them it's taken money from my bank 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

You simply go to the item in your purchases and open a case for "I did not receive the item"

Do it quickly as you have only 30 days.  Escalate the case after 3 full business days.  You will get a refund in full unless seller can prove delivery by tracking.    If you bought as a "guest" then I believe you start the case from the confirming e-mail.  Another member will know. 

Above all do not take any advice from the seller.  "Wait a bit longer" or "I cannot refund till you close the case" will make sure you see no money.

@nicflor_25 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

"it says we haven't bought them it's taken money from my bank"

Hmmm ,sounds like you bought as a guest and not through Ebay if it's not in your purchase history ?.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Here is the link if you bought as a guest.

Get help if you bought as a guest | eBay

******************************************************************************************