Community Newcomer
I returned an item and the seller said they didn't receive it so they won't refund me.

I sent back an item which the seller sent a return label for and they are saying they didn't recieve it so they won't refund me. I then sent a picture of my postage reciept and I haven't heard from them since. I've sent two more messages asking what's happening and they won't reply. This has been going on now for 2 months. There is no way I can get hold of ebay to get any help!!!

Other Answers: 2
Community Member
Answered
in reply to helechurchwar_0

So you know what to do in future, read the Money Back Guarantee.  It's on every eligible listing on the site, as well as on your Purchase History page and elsewhere.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to helechurchwar_0

You've left it too late for eBay to step in now, had you returned it via their eBay returns you would have got a refund.

Do you have a tracking number that shows delivery back to the seller? If so, and you have a PayPal account, log in and open an item not as described there, stating that the item was returned back to the seller on (XXXXX date) via (XXXXXX tracking number).