Contacting eBay

My business name , address and VAT number is being used by a eBay seller without my permission or knowledge. My company does not have or want an eBay account.I have people contacting me with problems and requesting refunds for items i have no knowledge about. I have tried for 5 hours to contact eBay via email and telephone without success. The help topics do not list the problem i have so feed back is totally unhelpful.Even the 'Choose a Bard list above does not list this problem.

The ebay fraud number, 0300 358 6552, is available 12.02am until 23.59 pm yet between 9.00am and 3.00pm the recorded message tells me the office is closed.

UK customer services on 020 605 3000 has been "number busy" constantly for 5 hours now.

i have contacted HMRC, and the police to make them aware of the problem and obtain a crime number.

I am now going to contact Trading Standards to make them aware of the issues i am having with contacting eBay and the poor level of security support from eBay.

Does any one else have any suggestions as to what else i can do as I've now run out of ideas.

TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question