VHS player?

A few weeks back someone on here mentioned they had an old video they were wanting to watch and they were looking for a VHS player, can anyone remember who it was?

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VHS player?

You are welcome Jd. Woman Very Happy  When Titch gets on the hunt, she gets on the hunt. Woman LOL

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

VHS player?

I do remember someone asking about that. I just looked back over a few threads, but nothing could I find. I even thought maybe that it had been asked about in the Vinyl's thread I had started, but nope. 

Hopefully the person will read this from you JD. 

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

VHS player?

I looked back through a few threads myself but I can't remember which one it was either. No surprise really, I can't remember what day it is half the time Man Frustrated

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

VHS player?

Just wondering if maybe that was asked about here in the chat room. Yet I still think it was on another thread. 

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

VHS player?

Thanks for taking the time to look for it Titch.  Man Very Happy

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

VHS player?

You are welcome Jd. Woman Very Happy  When Titch gets on the hunt, she gets on the hunt. Woman LOL

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

VHS player?

Thank you littleme, for taking the time to look for me.  And thank you jd for your kind offer.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

VHS player?

You're welcome Man Happy

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

VHS player?

VHS recorders are still available:

www.ebay.co.uk/VHS recorder

To transfer a VHS video to DVD, just use a Scart lead to connect the VHS output to the scart input of a DVD recorder.  I have a Sharp VHS player and a Sony Hard Disc/DVD recorder - transfers work fine.

You can also still buy integrated VHS/DVD recorders, which avoids having to use connection leads:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/DVD-Recorder-VHS-Recorder

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent