OK, in or out?

How about an RT poll?

No reasons, no argument, no debate just a straightforward IN or OUT.

Me? OUT.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 782
See Most Recent
781 REPLIES 781

OK, in or out?

OUT

Message 2 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

IN.

Message 3 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

Out

Message 4 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

Shake it all about

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 5 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

Out
Message 6 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

...and do the Hokey Cokey 

Message 7 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

OUT

Message 8 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

IN

Message 9 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

Out!

Message 10 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

OUT !!

Message 11 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

PhotobucketOut 

Petal
Message 12 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

Message 13 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

As people posted, I've been guessing who'd say in or out before I looked and I've not been wrong yet...... Until..... I had you down as IN.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 14 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

The poll as it stands so far is

Out = 8

In = 2

Abstentions = 1

Spoiled Votes = 2

So far it is going against what the paper polls have said.

Message 15 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

Abstaining for now, I won't make my mind up until I have read enough about the possible or likely consequences of being in the EU or not. 

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 16 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

I guess plenty of people think a better job can be done, by people other than our current politicians; but at least they are British.  Lord knows, at times one wonders if we have anything in common with our fellow countrymen ( we always seem to be split down the middle, 50% wanting one thing & 50% the other )..........but at least we come from the same land, have the same history and have ancestors; that died for the same values.  If you want our laws and values made and controlled by a German, Frenchman, Romanian, Hungarian, Poll, Czeck, etc etc.........then vote to stay in the EU.  But remember if, in years to come, you don't recognize the country you live in anymore.......don't be surprised.  I don't know if this info. is any good, but the more the better before we make this crucial decision.

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-law-what-proportion-influenced-eu/

Message 17 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

I don't think a poll of RT posters will reflect anything like the national polls are suggesting. Some of us may not even be around by the time a referendum is held. The fact that CD has been able to predict the majority of our answers correctly is not simply a testimony to his intuition but also more obvious given the nature of discussions on here and the snuffing out of opposing views. 

From what I can gather most see the EEC as being responsible for all that is wrong in our country today from the level of immigration to the excessive spending by the bureaucratic machine spawned. You seldom hear much positive feedback as those with vested interests, especially the media, continue to churn out all the negatives they can find. 

I am ambivalent toward the outcome and can see both points of view, My only hope is that people really think carefully about the future and the direction the world is moving. We are still independent nations who have chosen to develop closer cooperation. As a result there are many petty arguments, each nation jockeying for whatever advantage it can gain. Never really been any different, Still if and when we do seek to leave we can always return to fighting them on the beaches. 

Message 18 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

I have to say that, even on a wider front, the United Nations must be one of the most dysfunctional organizations ever created. It must just be an organization thing, the bigger they are.......the more useless they are.

Message 19 of 782
See Most Recent

OK, in or out?

Need to look at the stats more, but in the eu only Germany and France seem to be of any significance, compared to the rag tag hangers on. They need our trade more than we need theirs as far as exports go. The last week has shown what a painful process the EU has become as bureaucratic and wasteful as anything i can remember.

I say OUT  except that small coward in me may change their mind at the last mo

Message 20 of 782
See Most Recent