LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

7 REPLIES 7

LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

Smiley LOL to late to vote now, i only walked to next room where tv is and he's deadSmiley Very Happy

Petal
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

If I'd had my way, he would have spent every day of the last 50 years with a spade in his hand, digging up the moor till all those children had been found, or he died in the effort, and his vile cohort too.

I bet the palliative care afforded to this monster was 100 times better than my mum got in her last weeks.

The world is a better place today.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

I sometimes wonder if the "person" (I use that term loosely)  who died at Ashworth was really Brady. Was he murdered in prison and someone else impersonated him?
We only ever see that photo of him from the 1960s.
Even the doctor only stated that a 79 year man was confirmed dead, no name mentioned.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

Oooooo, a conspiracy theory?

The fact is that he was regularly seen by his solicitor (the last time just before he died) and was seen at his unsuccessful appeal to be released from Ashworth and sent back to jail. He (had been for a long time) was also in regular correspondence with people so the 79 year-old who died at Ashworth was Ian Brady.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

One of the senior policemen who were in charge of the case has suggested that as he has no family, he should be left outside the hospital for the binmen to dispose of. I rather like that idea...... very fitting.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

His incarceration must have cost around £15 million

Good riddance, shame they didn't catch him earlier when he would have been hanged.  In his case I would have no objection to capital punishment.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

LIVE DIE OR TORTURE

Thing is, if the pair had been hung they'd never have found Pauline Reade.

When Hindley was first arrested she was reported to have said to another prisoner "They'll never find them, they're up on the moors."

That may well be true regarding Keith Bennett because the moorland landscape changes and not only that, a pipeline has been laid there and if the actual pipeline didn't disturb his grave, the machines on the job could well have done and to cap that, if that didn't happen, the laying of the pipeline will have changed the look of the area so much that even if Brady had been told "If you show us where Keith is buried, we'll let you go" he couldn't do it because he couldn't pinpoint where it was.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent