Has someone been messing agout with things again?

On other threads when I click "reply", there's no way to reply!!!!!!!! I can't use different fonts, sizes, bold, italics or colours.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Looks like whatever they did wrong has now been undone?

Heck, that typo is awful and I can't correct it 😪

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

I didn't even notice the typo, had to look again.

I have never been able to change font or colour using the Ebay App on Android, when replying to threads. Everyone the same or just me?

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Friday ,maintenance day ,otherwise known as "lets have a tinker day to show our wage is acceptable".

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

@cee-dee wrote:
On other threads when I click "reply", there's no way to reply!!!!!!!! I can't use different fonts, sizes, bold, italics or colours.

Emmmmmmmmmm you said it CD. I really do despair with the many faults and glitches of a slow sinking ship...........

I've just popped over the the After Hours Board and it's now full of irrelevent eBay issue(s) posts?

After hours used to be the fun room full of frolics and antics, not the eBay agony aunt arena it's turned out to be!

Looks like the Round Table is the only sane place in the eBay Community. I wonder how long that's going to last?

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent