Brian Teaser

How many minutes in a lifetime?

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

Brian Teaser

Can I play, even though I'm not called Brian? Smiley Wink

480 minutes seems to last a lifetime - my working day when I'd rather be in the garden on a day this nice!

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Sorry of course you can, I will put a gladys teaser up next 🙂
Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Anonymous
Not applicable

Depends how long the lifetime is.

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Allright Harry, to clarify, how many minutes in an indefinate period?  Hope that helps.

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

An indefinate number of minutes?

Photobucket
Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Total number of heartbeats x (60 / average heart rate per min)

?

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Well that's much clearer
Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

I thought so Smiley Tongue Watson

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah clear as mud.

An indefinite time can't be measured.

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

I would be most surprised if one of the uber intelligent boffins on here couldn't present a formula
Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Anonymous
Not applicable

Time the way we measure it doesn't excist.

Maybe CD knows the answer. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Is Teaser his surname?

Brian-Project-slide-2.jpg

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

As the RT drags its dying carcass into the forum breakers yard, it is still possible to spark a hint of activity by planting a deliberate mistake. While posts and threads get less and less there remains a large number of post viewers and it is they I was attempting to stimulate. I am not sure whether the views figure is everyone who pops in or just registered members, I suspect it is the former so many may be old friends or foes who are no longer able to participate.
Brian has triumphed over Brain here which doesn't surprise me. The original question was borne out of the male half of tha sixties singing duo Nina and .....Ck, It was suggested that suspensions are now measured by the minute, so a 10000 minute suspension equates to 6.94 days, In my book that suggests a discount, Well done Ebay, one small step of common sense, a slighter smaller step to forum survival.
Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

Oh well, if it's the breakers yard that you want, ...

brian scrapyard.jpg

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

@fallen-archie wrote:
As the RT drags its dying carcass into the forum breakers yard, it is still possible to spark a hint of activity by planting a deliberate mistake. While posts and threads get less and less there remains a large number of post viewers and it is they I was attempting to stimulate. I am not sure whether the views figure is everyone who pops in or just registered members, I suspect it is the former so many may be old friends or foes who are no longer able to participate.
Brian has triumphed over Brain here which doesn't surprise me. The original question was borne out of the male half of tha sixties singing duo Nina and .....Ck, It was suggested that suspensions are now measured by the minute, so a 10000 minute suspension equates to 6.94 days, In my book that suggests a discount, Well done Ebay, one small step of common sense, a slighter smaller step to forum survival.

Was the spelling mistake deliberate?.Woman LOL

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

To be honest my spelling is not what it once was mainly due to me using kit which has predictive facility, but advancing years also play their part. It's good to have an edit facility on here but some get away due to lack of attention to detail.
As far as Brian goes I typed in Brain Teaser then changed it to Brian in the safe and certain knowledge that it would draw a comment.
Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

It wasn't Brian I meant, it was the spelling of indefinite, with an A, often seen on the boards.Woman LOL

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

Brian Teaser

My explanation stands, Thank you for taking the trouble to proof the post they say you're never to old to learn but in this instance at least I believe I shall 🙂
Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent