Anyone heard from TIM ?

I seem to remember, someone had an indirect method of finding out if Tim (Geographically_Challenged ) was OK

but can't remember who it was, sure it was one of the Girls

anyone know ?

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Anyone heard from TIM ?

The only TIM I remember - now this is showing my age! was the old pre number telephone system where you dialled - not pressed in the letters T I M  if you weren't sure of the time and a woman would say, in PERFECT Queen's English:  "At the third stroke, it will be..."  I used to make a joke about what a boring job it was until somebody bettered it with: "Don't be silly, Fred.  She only says that when you phone hur up!"Man LOL

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Anyone heard from TIM ?

@al**bear wrote:

I seem to remember, someone had an indirect method of finding out if Tim (Geographically_Challenged ) was OK

but can't remember who it was, sure it was one of the Girls

anyone know ?

Yes, Georaphically- Challenged.      He has been unwell.      Get well soon Tim .

His ''Elephant thread'' is on this board just down a bit right now, and I have been up dating it,  and will be again soon. 

As this story among others (including the Zoo in Copenhagen, which killed its healthy BABY giraffe  because he was surplus to requirements, and then fed him in front of a crowd, to the lions, is currently in the news.  Yet Yorkshire Wildlife had offered to take him).

007.JPG

Marius.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Anyone heard from TIM ?

The only Tim I know is Tim the Enchanter. That's him below.

MISSING - BELIEVED LOST.

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Anyone heard from TIM ?

Dear Tim - sorry to hear you've not been well, and hope you'll soon feel much better! (Ignore the silly so-and-so's who think they're being funny)!

Get well soon x

Photobucket

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Anyone heard from TIM ?

Calm down dear, it's only a chat forum. plain.gif 

Mister EMB

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Anyone heard from TIM ?

I know, EMBsie, but if you're feeling pretty down and ill, maybe temporarily housebound and possibly not seeing many people, perhaps someone else's sense of humour may not match with yours at that time!  Smiley Tongue

Photobucket

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Anyone heard from TIM ?

Get well soon Tim 🙂

I hope you haven't gone and electrocuted yourself with one of those new fangled electronic cigarettes that you were trying out.

I did warn you to make sure your hands were dry before lighting the little bleeders didn't I.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Anyone heard from TIM ?

TIM, is feeling a bit better, but is having Computer probs

Hopes to be back soon

Thanks to Iamanegyptian1941, for info & Hope you have a better time of it soon, as well

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent