Store not showing feedback I've received

I recently started paying for a basic shop subscription, however it seems like my feedback from before I subscribed has not fully transfered over.  My account is a business account in case it's relevant.

My feedback count shows up on my listings, but if I go to my store -> feedback tab it shows 0 feedback.  I've also received new feedback since starting the basic shop sub (note: from buying things, not from selling things), and it is not showing on my store page either.

If I go to my store -> about tab -> and then click on "seller profile" I'm brought to what appears to be the old version of my profile and the feedback does show up there.

Is there some way I can fix this?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi swibbycards, thanks for your post.

I was checking for you there, and you've received multiple feedback as a buyer. However, you still haven't received feedback as a seller. When you have a shop, the shop show all feedback as a seller not as a buyer, so that would be why you would see in 0 at the moment. As soon as you start receiving some, you will see them there.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hi swibbycards, thanks for your post.

I was checking for you there, and you've received multiple feedback as a buyer. However, you still haven't received feedback as a seller. When you have a shop, the shop show all feedback as a seller not as a buyer, so that would be why you would see in 0 at the moment. As soon as you start receiving some, you will see them there.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Ah, that makes sense.  Thanks for clarifying!

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: