Is anyone else having problems buying postage labels through eBay?

For some reason I am unable to buy postage labels.  When I change the weight/service/parcel size it reverts back to large letter.

Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

I forgot to say this is on the bulk buy section

Message 2 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi. 

I am also having the same issue.

Its been happening for the last week . Each time I try and buy latter postage it reverts straight to large letter with weight and dimensions showing in red.

Im having to do my letter postage through royal mail click and drop but its a nightmare as I have to put all the details in etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 29
See Most Recent

I have the same issue, it automatically changes to Large Letter when all I want to buy is letter service. 

I opened another discussion here on ebay forums and 3 other people have the same issue, 

How can we make sure we report this glitch to ebay. 

My other discussion:

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Postage/Ebay-Postage-No-Longer-Offering-Letter-Service-when-buying-i...

Message 4 of 29
See Most Recent

Hello everyone,

This is a technical issue from our end, and I've reported that your accounts are being impacted. I will post back here as soon as I get an update on this.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi  do we have any idea when this will be fixed ?   I'm not able to access purchasing a label, error message says technical issue   thanks

Message 6 of 29
See Most Recent

Same here - 'Something went wrong'.

Message 7 of 29
See Most Recent

Same as of 04 dec 19:00 cant not buy postage error message is

"Sorry, we couldn't find a delivery service for this order.

Error getting quotes from server."

tried reloading refreshing and trying on other PC 

Message 8 of 29
See Most Recent

I reported this issue days ago, but I am still unable to post labels.  Buyers are not keen to give me their email and phone number which is needed to purchase a label directly from Royal Mail.  I like to send everything tracked to cover myself, so don't want to send with wrong informaiton.  Any idea how long this is going to be an issue for as customers are waiting for their orders

Message 9 of 29
See Most Recent

update as of 04 dec they added a message 19:20

"Please be aware that we are experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try again later." So hopefully somthing will be done .

Message 10 of 29
See Most Recent

Still not fixed.  I reported this on Saturday!  Its time consuming to go through Royal Mail as they only allow 10 items at a time and then you have to upload the tracking info.

The only other workaround I found is to do them one at a time but then you can only print them one at a time.... bloody useless!!!!

Message 11 of 29
See Most Recent

Have you got it working again?  Mine still isn't fixed which is absolutely rediculous as its been almost a week now

Message 12 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi all,

This issue is now resolved. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please let me know.

Thanks,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 13 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi, as of today, 14th, I'm still having the same issues generating the labels through ebay.  Even doing them individually, as opposed to singles, is just the same.  It's driving me mad.

Thanks

Message 14 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi quayclothing, thanks for letting me know.

Could you please try clearing the caches and cookies of your browser and then try again? If it happens again, please take a screenshot of the error you get and I will assist you further from there.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 15 of 29
See Most Recent

Yes, tried all of this.

"we were note able to take your paypment"

"Something went wrong, we were unable to generate the label"

This message comes up both with bulk buying labels, and single labels. Tried different browser too.  No avail. It's so laborious doing things manually.  Been going on over a week now for me. 

Thanks

Message 16 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi quayclothing

The issue was only happening when buying labels in bulk, so this might be different. If you confirm the item number for the transaction you're trying to purchase a label for and you share a screenshot of the error, I will review that for you no problem. Please make sure the screenshot only includes the error you get, no personal information.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 17 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi, the issue is happening both when buying bulk and purchasing individual labels.  Please can you resolve.

Thanks

Message 18 of 29
See Most Recent

Hi, mine still the same, is yours?

Message 19 of 29
See Most Recent

I too am still having this problem. I initially thought that this was down to my Paypal account but have since tried with another account which didnt help. Paypal have also assured me that there is no problem with the account.

This is a major problem as in order to use royal mail in the UK you can only pay via Paypal.

NOTE that the shipments work via a credit card (if using Packlink) its only a problem when trying to use Paypal.

Please Help...

Message 20 of 29
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: