Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

Is anyone else having a problem with leaving feedback ? I can't leave any for my recent purchases.

Draft error

Sorry I think I originally posted this in the wrong area. Anyway here is what I ahve said so far in the other thread. This is what I get when I click resume draft "Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second" ...

Collection Click and Collect Code - Evri

Hello Community Users I have ordered an item from a seller last week via Evri and on the site it advises it has been delivered. I am new to Evri and yet it advises parcel is delivered at a Evri locker, I can see the parcel on delivery image site howe...

Resolved! Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please ca...

ebay wants to verify its me but the phone number they want to txt is my old number...HELP

hi,i have had my selling account for over 15 years and i have 100% positive feedback but today ebay wanted to verify it was me by sending a code via text to my mobile phone. problem is, its my old phone number which i registered the account with and ...

Payment

Hi on the eBay all when I'm trying to make an offer it says can't verify your card what do I do????

Description Listing Layout

Before I list items for sale I set up a word document of my text then copy and past the text into the description box, then lay out the text size, colour etc. then go to the preview only to find the the text line spacing is all squashed together . I ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

search filters and drop downs

i dont know if its a tech issue or a chrome update issue but when i try to search for anything all i get is items down the left side of the page nothing on the right and also no filters drop downs no way at all to refine anything ebay is now unusable...

I'm having problems with ebay display

Hi, I am having two problems with ebay display right now: 1 Every time I open an item I get a pop-up "Get £5 off when you purchase in our app!", which I have to close before I can see the item I want to look at. This is especially annoying as I don't...

Screen Layout Suddenly Changed

Today the way ebay is laid out on my screen has suddenly changed - and I HATE IT! I suppose it is so it looks better on a mobile phone - but I stil luse my pc - and have no intention of swapping my large monitor for a tiny mobile screen. Anyone know ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos
Got technical related questions? Start here: