Highlighted
Community Newcomer

How on earth are you meant to communicate with eBay concerning a technical issue with their site..?

Trying to select 'Click & Collect' on a recent purchase and i'm being confronted with the message 'it looks like we're having some problems right now. Please try again in a few moments' - which i did all morning but still not working.

Just won't alow me to put a postcode in....  But MOST annoyingly.. for the life of me, I cant find the eBay button entitled 'Report site issues direct to eBay'..!!??

ALSO...  as if to deliberately ruffle my feathers...  on THIS messaging service, when you press the 'attach' button for an image, you're presented with blank box for 'Source'. Not the usual location tree offering a search on your pc...

I dispair..!!scream

Community Member

Re: How on earth are you meant to communicate with eBay concerning a technical issue with their site

in reply to spartan3spartan

With regards to the title of your thread, the simple answer to that question is "You're not - that's why eBay have made it so bloody difficult!"  Smiley LOL

Community Newcomer

Re: How on earth are you meant to communicate with eBay concerning a technical issue with their site

in reply to m25jet

We're also actually having the same issue.

For some reason get this error message "It looks like we're having some problems right now. Please try again in a few moments.", and it won't let us select a store.

Really frustrating!!

Have you heard anything from them since you posted?

Community Newcomer

**bleep** off undelivered good and damage art work.. E Bay are......
Community Newcomer

Art work smashed. Undelivered returned goods. Late delivery.. Rubbish site. No communication from ebay, yet charge me. Lol I don't think so. Go to better sites.
Community Newcomer

in reply to slonosoros59_9

..just that they are aware of the issue and are awaiting word from the technical team..   they said they'd contact me to let me know the next update on the matter...

Community Newcomer

Your gramme is incorrect.
Community Newcomer

And this has been stated to me many times.
Community Newcomer

Will you pay me back for the lose.?
Community Newcomer

Will you pay for Art work damaged and supposed deliverd goods not signed for! Yet no signture given...
Community Newcomer

Yet again late delivery..
Community Newcomer

Call back been requested 4 times. Answer than hang up.? Your communication and loyalty is very questionable.