Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When selling items I get a BLUE band for “Promote Listing

When selling items I get a BLUE band for “Promote Listing, then when I get “Send Offer” it shows the same BLUE band, why isn't this a different colour so it stands out from the others? Also when creating an item for sale with the text for the descrip...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment holds- experienced seller

I have been an Ebay buyer seller since 2000, I have 100% positive feedback and never had any issues with any sales. Now I am dismayed to see that the selling rules have changed. I recently sold an item for £60.00, the buyer has paid for it, but payme...

4.9 description ratings

Hi all, I'm a newbie, 41 sales 80 listing avg 3 a day. So now my description ratings is down to 4.9, and I've no sales for two days, coincidence? I'm so careful with describing. I have 100% seller positive feedback (11) and 5/5 for other ratings. How...

Is there a limit to sale + markdown?

Hi, I ran a sale + markdown on some selected products (percentage off) then decided we wanted to do a bigger percentage off.I ended the first one after a day and started a new one but none of the selected items are getting the discount as it says 'Sk...

Settings for Communication preferences with buyers

Where are the settings to change which email address buyer messages notifications are sent to? Our customer support department has a different email address to the main account and we'd like to separate these messages to be dealt with correctly.

user

E bay have me regisered as a business user, but i have never been a business, despite conversations on the phone a while ago they refuse to change this back to private, surely this would only take a push of a button on their part, i find this quite i...

has packlink disappeared

has packlink disappeared all evri labels are now ahandled through ebay and no longer packlinkhow do you cancel a label or make a claim now?

User avatar by Engager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authenticity

Okay, so I've been having some problems with selling something on Vinted probably should've come to eBay in the first instance! I am trying to sell a Tiffany necklace I bought it from a jeweller but not Tiffany. It has all the hallmark on it to say r...

Evri carrier

Just advice to both buyers and sellers. NEVER EVER use Evri delivery, it stinks even more than bringing in something on your shoe! Everyone who sells needs to boycot them and if you're a buyer ask the seller if they use them, if so don't buy there or...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low Cost FVF Promotion.. is ebay ripping us off?

Since discovering I am caught in this Low Cost FVF Promotion, i have been unable to escape, and un-enrol, as the FAQ's say is possible by contacting ebay support.Even with my TRS Premium service discount I am being fleeced more than a seller without ...