Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I HATE THE NEW LISTING FORMAT!

I can't stand the new listing/selling tool it is OVERCOMPLICATED and more time consuming! I am thinking of joing other sellers and abandoning Ebay for another online selling site Why E-Bay keep ruining an already easy to navigate & use system is beyo...

Resolved! New LIsting Tool - DESCRIPTION not showing.

While I think that the new listing tool is on the whole slow and cumbersome, I found all the features eventually and made them work, except for one major problem:Whatever I put in the DESCRIPTION box does not show.The CONDITION DESCRIPTION box does w...

Can you change back to classic view on ebay UK?

I still cannot change back to classic view on ebay UK.Can you change back to classic view?I find the new view of the pages hard to navigate and I am thinking of leaving ebay for good if I cannot change back.Can anyone help me change back to classic v...

Resolved! a.i. descriptions are rubbish

So 'A.I' (so-called artificial intelligence) has found its way into ebay listings - but it's rubbish! It tells you nothing about the condition of an item, or its function - it just puts together a load of waffle based on the item specifics. Nothing '...

eBay & Royal mail Scandal

My story for the news. I sold a sewing machine on eBay a while ago which needed some work.Unfortunately, what I did not know was the trouble I would be gettingAfter I sold this sewing machine.Royal mail had just opened a new collection free service f...

User avatar by Engager
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment on hold on restricted account

Hi, I'm a new user to ebay. Last month I had sold my listing item and then ebay hold my fund until 9th of March, even though the buyer had received the phone and given positive review. I'm allright with this because I'm a new seller. I also did some ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Postage Label Cost report?

Is there a way to generate a report or view how much I have spent on postage labels in a particular month or range of months? I have been going through my Ebay monthly statements and the postage label field always reads £0.00 despite me buying all of...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

When selling items I get a BLUE band for “Promote Listing

When selling items I get a BLUE band for “Promote Listing, then when I get “Send Offer” it shows the same BLUE band, why isn't this a different colour so it stands out from the others? Also when creating an item for sale with the text for the descrip...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment holds- experienced seller

I have been an Ebay buyer seller since 2000, I have 100% positive feedback and never had any issues with any sales. Now I am dismayed to see that the selling rules have changed. I recently sold an item for £60.00, the buyer has paid for it, but payme...

4.9 description ratings

Hi all, I'm a newbie, 41 sales 80 listing avg 3 a day. So now my description ratings is down to 4.9, and I've no sales for two days, coincidence? I'm so careful with describing. I have 100% seller positive feedback (11) and 5/5 for other ratings. How...