Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...

error trying to resume draft

This is what I get when I click resume draft "Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second" Anyone else?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload video on listing in the eBay app not available?

Hello all, I've recently been experimenting with uploading videos on my listings. I usually create listings through the app, as it's doing a great job at that, however I can't see any option to upload videos through the app. Is there an option somewh...

Resolved! a.i. descriptions are rubbish

So 'A.I' (so-called artificial intelligence) has found its way into ebay listings - but it's rubbish! It tells you nothing about the condition of an item, or its function - it just puts together a load of waffle based on the item specifics. Nothing '...

I HATE THE NEW LISTING FORMAT!

I can't stand the new listing/selling tool it is OVERCOMPLICATED and more time consuming! I am thinking of joing other sellers and abandoning Ebay for another online selling site Why E-Bay keep ruining an already easy to navigate & use system is beyo...

Resolved! New LIsting Tool - DESCRIPTION not showing.

While I think that the new listing tool is on the whole slow and cumbersome, I found all the features eventually and made them work, except for one major problem:Whatever I put in the DESCRIPTION box does not show.The CONDITION DESCRIPTION box does w...

Can you change back to classic view on ebay UK?

I still cannot change back to classic view on ebay UK.Can you change back to classic view?I find the new view of the pages hard to navigate and I am thinking of leaving ebay for good if I cannot change back.Can anyone help me change back to classic v...

eBay & Royal mail Scandal

My story for the news. I sold a sewing machine on eBay a while ago which needed some work.Unfortunately, what I did not know was the trouble I would be gettingAfter I sold this sewing machine.Royal mail had just opened a new collection free service f...

User avatar by Engager
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos