Community Newcomer
item 323240226330

hi seller opened a request for item 323240226330.i have proff of postage,.but i cant send photo of received from post office,.what should i do?

Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 11raminta

If you cannot prove delivery with a postal tracking number then you must refund the buyer in full. You can use the proof of postage to claim from Royal Mail for the loss.

You are currently trading illegally as you have failed to register as a business seller.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to 11raminta

Seller ... do you mean Buyer ?.  Small package/parcel Proof of Postage receipts now have a 16 digit number which when entered into the case will confirm doorstep delivery only ... without that postal confirmation you need to refund the buyer through the case.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to 11raminta
If that is an aerosol, then it must be a small parcel, why don't you read your proof of postage? Why don't you enter the tracking on Ebay, so many reminders and also right next to "Mark as Dispatched". Saves this sort of problem as once on Ebay it also appears on the Paypal Payment and will show as Delivered.

If you can't prove as delivered then you have to refund, through the case, but if you try claiming on Royal Mail and it shows as delivered then they will not pay out.