Community Newcomer
Accepted Solution
I am selling an item cheaper than others, but I am still not getting any views, interest or buyers?

I have some great items for sale at a good price. Cheaper than others. They are genuine products and I really expected them to be sold quite quickly. As yet no sale. It almost feels like there is some kind of blockage/barrier preventing me from selling or people seeing my items. It seems to be getting harder and harder to sell on Ebay? If anyone else is having the same problem or has any advice, I'm all ears. Many thanks. 

Accepted Solution
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ereruagbahow0

Not the best time of year to be selling toys or collectibles. They are more of a Christmas type item. This time of year is all about summer and of course the dreaded football competition.

Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered

You are selling lots of new items as a private seller, this can put buyers off as you are avoiding responsibilities as a business seller.

Suggest you register before ebay/HMRC catch up with you.

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/business.html

Community Member
Answered

Be sure to compare with sold prices.  Some sellers list at high, unrealistic prices but the items don't sell.  Summer is not the best time to sell on ebay anyway, although I think there is a slight general decline due to more competition elsewhere.

Community Member
Answered

Hello!

UK sales seem to have slowed down in general. 

I sell most items well below their RRP just to get transactions. Nobody is willing to pay full price even for an authentic item. People simply don't have as much disposable income as they used to, there is the deal.

Consider enabling offers - selling just a bit cheaper might just do the trick - some of my items sold that way.