Buyer feedback score in offer email

I have a number of buyer offers. The email I received shows the buyers name and their feedback score in brackets after. However the feedback score is much much higher in the email than it is in buyer's profile.

What's going on?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/3xqGNSD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ebay staff tell me that the buyer score in brackets within offer messages is NOT the buyers feedback rating but is the buyers number of transactions.

But this explanation is WRONG. It can't be the buyer'snumber of transactions for the simple reason that I have many examples where the number is way lower than the buyers feedback number. How can a buyer have feedback for more that their transations.

The bottom line is ebay developers have introduced a bug but ebay are too stupid to even recall what the number is suposed to represent let alone recognise a bug and fix it. Amazing.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

If offer comes through ebay, it can only show exactly the same as elsewhere.Give some details or a screen shot, as what you say is not possible.

"The email"  Proper offers will also come in Messages.

Your Watches are a Scammer's magnet. You are not helping by using "Signed for" when anything over £50 MUST be Special Delivery. Small things like this are picked up by scammers as lack of this sort of information implies you will be an easy target.

that doesn't sound right, the feedback score can't be changed, are you looking in the right place?