Can you change back to classic view on ebay UK?

I still cannot change back to classic view on ebay UK.

Can you change back to classic view?

I find the new view of the pages hard to navigate and I am thinking of leaving ebay for good if I cannot change back.

Can anyone help me change back to classic view on ebay UK.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 154
See Most Recent
153 REPLIES 153

Re: Can you change back to classic view on ebay UK?

The classic view was much better i miss those days was so much easier and designed better not like today.

Message 141 of 154
See Most Recent

Whilst I miss the Classic look, having been away and now back on eBay, I
think the current view is a great improvement on the previous one.

The summary in drafts is a useful check (i.e. have I set auction instead of
bid now?).

Regards

Roger Preston
Message 142 of 154
See Most Recent

I dislike the new layout.  Why change fir change sake?  Bring back the normal layout!

Message 143 of 154
See Most Recent

Not sure what's going on but my selling layout is back to the original layout.  Has eBay listened?

Message 144 of 154
See Most Recent

Thanks for the note. Interesting. Not yet on my account so maybe you are being favoured... The current interface is reasonable so I can live with it.

Message 145 of 154
See Most Recent

I don't believe it!  It's reverted back to this dreadful layout again.  What's going on?  

Message 146 of 154
See Most Recent

I'm in the same boat. I can get the original my ebay overview on the desktop computer but I am now saddled with my ebay overview beta on the tablet. It is worst than useless. It seems to me that the so called improvements are made by people who do not sell on ebay.  

Message 147 of 154
See Most Recent

This new layout is shockingly awful. Everything's way too big and I can't see what's going on properly. I don't think I've ever seen such a horrendous website layout. How can I change it back?? I literally can't use it at all like this.

Message 148 of 154
See Most Recent

Agreed, the new layout is horrible, how can i switch back to classic view, I hate how big all the buttons are, and when you scroll down everything is moving at different times, its disgusting, someone please help, how can we switch back??

Message 149 of 154
See Most Recent

Please change it back ebay, I'm shutting tabs in frustration rather than give you my money. Why is everything so huge?! Scrolling (because I MUST now) makes everything jump around strangely. Man this is frustrating. I'm using a pc not a phone.

Message 150 of 154
See Most Recent

Forget using the app. Search for ebay on your browser. Click on the best result. Ebay opens up in classic view. Click on save to home page. 

I have an ipad and the above worked for me.

Message 151 of 154
See Most Recent

If you ring ebay reps through the help and contact button at the top of the ebay page and talk to somone in person they will be able to answer your question. don/t select the e~chat it takes too long but speaking to someone is better and I do find they are helpful. 

Message 152 of 154
See Most Recent

On sellers hun click on overview up on the left and there is an option ther, I think it's "opt out" just worked for me.

Message 153 of 154
See Most Recent

My personal view is that the people that make these changes don't ever use Ebay so don't realise they have made it wose most of the time not better, Then these strange software people install the new version and go home or on holiday without even testing it on every format, Maybe Ebay would make profit by making these people reduntant and reducing the fees so we could all sell more items !!!!   Regards John

Message 154 of 154
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: