Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Private seller and buyer trying to understand public/private visibility of purchase and sale items

Hi, As a long-time buyer and occasional seller using just one Ebay account login, I was surprised to only notice the following today, assuming this is how things have worked for years. I can see all previous seller account names under the feedback of...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 4 kudos

eBay Buyer Delivery Advice WORSENS

A little while ago I posted here about the inaccurate advice eBay was giving to sellers about expected delivery dates. Far from improving, it has now become worse. I offer a standard 2 day dispatch & use a 3-5 day courier service. The original proble...

Resolved! Zero feedback buyer despite setting up to stop this?

Hi all, another sale another trip here for advice.I probably already know the answer, but I'm looking for opinions. Ok so, I'm pretty sure I set something up on my account to require buyers have at least 5 feedback or more or something like that. I r...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

FOR SOME REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEMSELVES EBAY DO NOT ALLOW SELLERS TO LEAVE BUYERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YET BUYER CAN LEAVE FOR SELLER. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE FROM TIME TO TIME HAD NON PAYERS AND OBVIOUSLY THEY DESERVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT CAN’T LEAVE UN...

• 120 replies
  • 11 kudos

Manners (lack of)

Just wondering whether anyone else on ebay - sellers & buyers - have noticed a lack of manners in communication recently? Had a poor experience from a seller last week - the item arrived broken (in bits) to which his reply was "what am I supposed to ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 37 replies
  • 9 kudos

How do I, as a seller, initiate a return?

I recently sold a couple of items, whihc the buyer recieved a week ago, and today they gave negative feedback.They have sent me a message requesting a refund, but I want them to return the items, how do I do this?I don't see an option to start a retu...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Funniest negative feedback left for me

Left me a negative, buyer said 'I ordered 5 and received 5, but disapponted because wrapping said 6', I contacted eBay and they kindly removed. You do get some 'interesting' buyers on eBay:-)

"Verified Purchase" on feedback.

As per picture. The words: "Verified Purchase" have now appeared on feedback.I am guessing this is the work of some proud programmer who toiled all week to achieve this marvellous improvement.I am imagining whooping and high fives all round the offic...

varified.jpg

INCORRECT DELIVERY ESTIMATES - weekends are now workdays?

Just noticed and had a lengthy conversation with Customer Support regarding delivery estimates now showing incorrectly.It appears that a recent update has now caused Saturday and Sunday to be included as working days!!Therefore an item bought at 22:0...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors