Community Member

Problem with Argos Click and Collect

posted parcel to argos address in london,my hermes tracking says it was delivered and signed for,buyer goes to collect parcel argos claims they don't have the parcel,contacted my hermes confirmed parcel was delivered and e-mailed  me copy of electronic signature,the buyer is very understanding,should i suggest she opens a case or just give full reund,what are my chances?

Community Member

Re: Problem with Argos Click and Collect

in reply to vrossi-uk

The buyer should have received a unique collection number when the package was ready, do you know if they have this?

****************************************************************************************

A consignment of geriatric shoe manufacturers.
Community Member

in reply to temperate_porcine

she went to pick up the parcel on monday 17th because i had told her it had been delivered on sat 15th,argos told her she had to wait for them to contact her with said collection number which seems odd as the parcel must be in the store

Community Member

in reply to vrossi-uk

Argos is correct, the buyer has to wait until they get the unique collection code from Argos.  We have had a few reported problems where codes were not being issued so I would suggest that if the buyer does not get the code tomorrow morniing, you phone the eBay click and collect team and tell them the problem - let them deal with Argos.

I bid, I win, I pay - you deliver
Community Member

in reply to norseway53

Thank you i appreciate the replys