Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sign In Verification Glitch?

Better half had a phone call earlier from a regular repeat buyer. They have tried to sign in from early morning but can’t get past 2-step verification because no code is being sent/received - also had two emails from repeat buyers saying the same thi...

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Negative feedback removal declined

I sold an item, buyer claimed they didn't receive it and opened a case. The tracking showed it was delivered, the buyer in their messages called me stupid and said they were going to leave negative feedback. Eventually I won the case but the buyer le...

Global Shipping Programme

UK Seller - I decided to add the Global Shipping Programme to a few of my listings to see how it works - but after just one day had a buyer trying to buy from Jersey (Channel Islands) and being asked to pay £32.00 shipping/customs etc - when UK to fr...

Resolved! Payment Dispute Help

Hello, I've had a buyer open a payment dispute with me stating: 'eBay cancelled my account but I still want to receive my item. Please assist me'. His account is indeed no longer registered so I can't get in touch. I have not yet sent the item as tod...

reduced fees

hi, i have not recieved the reduced seller fees for two weeks now. i always get them fortnightly. any clues as to why ? kind regards

Possible outcomes regarding return / chargeback

Regarding one of the phones I sold, the buyer opened a return request on eBay with a reason 'Just didn't like it'. He stated that the phones colour looked different in the picture to that in reality. So in essence, he could have opened a not as descr...

Parcel lost by pick up point

Good morning Just looking for a little advice. A buyer purchased a rather expensive item from me, which they opted to be delivered to a pick up point (newsagent). The tracking shows it was delivered there, and Royal Mail have provided a photograph of...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors