Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still no 80% selling fee

I still haven't received 80% off selling fee which is disappointing I've had items in my drafts ready to list for a while now it was supposed to be last week got told it would this week but still haven't received it.I'm now going have to sell and rip...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

VAT registration

I have been contacted by EBay to provide my VAT registration documents within the next 30 days or my account will be restrictedi have sold on EBay for 4 years and have always kept my sales under the VAT Threshold I have discussed this with my account...

UK Posting for sellers - Advice please

I'm selling a whole load of small items of jewellery, coins, toys, military etc. Nothing too valuable but I think traffic will be high. Does anyone have advice on what to do with postage charges. At the moment I'm sending everything 48hrs tracked so ...

Resolved! Broken Reporting

Login into eBay on desktop mode and try and generate a report on sales to date this year and keep getting a 'we ran into a problem, try again later' message.Been like this for a few weeks now.(it was working fine). Anyone else getting this issue?

Buyer refunded without returning the goods

I sold a pair of lamps rattan shades, all described correctly with hidef pictures part of the descriptiona and in excellent condition for the age.the Buyer opens a claim stating that the rattan is "broken" and the frames are bent, which is nonsense; ...

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

Confused by "It's now free to sell" popup

Just now I got a popup saying "It's now free to sell". It didn't really give any info, only stating "excludes motors", and the link just takes you to a standard page: https://pages.ebay.co.uk/selling-on-ebay/ which only mentions about selling clothes...

Listings created via AUTODS have no views in 3 days

Can anyone help? My listings created with AUTODS have no views and no sales in the last 3-4 days.I can also confirm, that the same listings created via ebay directly have lots of views and also sales. What is the problem and what i am missing?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors