Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Sorry - selling fees again

I can see all the blurb for no selling fees for pre owned clothes but what about new ones? I have wardrobes of clothes mostly still with tags on that I will never wear now (won't fit in them!!). Do I still pay regular fees on these? I don't really un...

Resolved! A question about working in a self storage place

Recently I have placed a reserved at lok n store (self storage) to hopefully help with becoming a sole trader & creating a business account on eBay I live with my parents and one the things they need to is to find out if the home insurance would be a...

Vodforu

Today I tried to make my first ever sale. All went well until I was asked to authorise my credit card. Did it as I thought it was way of confirming identity. The bank then sent automated message to say I had made a payment of £1.65 to vodforu.com whi...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

• 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

Posted

How can I stop "you haven't despatched ..." messages in red when I have posted things! but not bought postage through eBay?I don't have a seller page, just selling a few things privately, so the solution already posted to another seller doesn't work....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors