Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cash on collection - what if buyer pays via eBay (and/or requests courier) before collecting?

Hi, I'm preparing to list a couple of vinyl record job lots for collection only. I haven't done a 'collection in person' listing before, and feel rather nervous about how things could go (assuming a sale, of course). It seems a bit 'Wild West', with ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 6 kudos

Why cannot I cancel an auction !!

Ebay is so stupid. I am so fed up with it !I was selling an item. Someone then correctly informed my product description was wrong but I now cannot edit the description or cancel the auction. There are perfectly good reasons to end and auction why do...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Withdrawing after a BIN.

I am currently clearing my mother in laws house. I posted and item and the BIn was offered and paid. as I was wrapping my husband said the item was his and he wantedto keep it. Is there anything I can do about it!!?

rogue buyers

Hi All Looking for advice. Before I list items again, how do I get round the issue of knowing a buyer is going to be more trouble than theyre worth and cancelling an order? To clarify, in the past on ebay Ive had incredibly rude and antagonistic mess...

Freight Forwarding Shipment to Ukraine - Scam?

Hi, I've made a sale for a pair of ice skates on eBay for which the buyer paid immediately. I then noticed the buyer is located in Ukraine but the postal address is to a freight forwarding company called Ukraine Express in Basildon, Essex.A search on...

Resolved! Buyer not collecting, do I get penalty if I cancel the order?

I have this buyer bought an item yesterday, he asked a time that we both agreed for him to come pick up. When it's time, I did not hear from him at all, then I sent him a message two hours past the time asked if he still coming, then he replied two h...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relist vs cancel order

I have listed a bag on ebay but decided not to sell it anymore since its been there for more than weeks. And now its been purchased, and paid. What is the best way to do relist or cancel? But whrn Im trying to cancel it, there is something I need to ...

Cancellation and non payment

Last month I was selling my mobile phone, somebody bid for it then almost immediately cancelled. I just accepted it and thought I'd wait and relist the phone which I did a couple of weeks ago. There were several bids but the wining bidder was the sam...

Buyer Cancellation

Hi So my item was on ebay for a few weeks someone bought it, paid for it then wanted to cancel it load of messing around so i approved the cancellation and the refund but just wondering why it says refund summary Your Funds £59.65Ending in 9940 - £3....

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors