Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

not recieving notifications of sales being made

for the last few days I have not been receiving emails from ebay when sales have occured.At the same time when listing new items, these are also not being sent to my email box. I note from previous forums this has occurred previously with ebay. all m...

Why do EBay always side with the buyers?

I sell my own stuff which I have collected over the years. I always state the itemsare used and describe the condition and add plenty of photos. I do not accept returns because of the way I list the items in depth. However I have a buyer who is claim...

Zero Fees bonanza and miss information

Well the amazing offer for selling for zero fees finished on the 15th and I sold loads of things I would have otherwise either not sold or sold via other avenues (bullion dealers).Normally it would be come across something in my hoarders organised of...

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

Resolved! Evri postage confusion

So I have sold an item and when I put the dimensions in it comes up as £4.06 with Evri but if I put the weight lower it comes at £2.94. My confusion is that when you check the small print it clearly states on both "Up to 15kg, Max length 120cm, with ...

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors