Promoted Listings
Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Promoted listing global error

According to eBay my promoted listings are unavailable due to a global error, there's nothing wrong with my account health and I'm above standard. eBay are unable to tell me how many people are having this problem and all I can do is wait. I know hun...

Promote listing fees charged

Hello all, I have been charged a fee for promote listing ad but I never clicked on the button to use this service. I have been told by customer services that they are unable to refund it as I did use it. This is not correct. Has anyone else been char...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes to Promoted Listings Advanced

""Starting 22 Feb 2024, your manual Promoted Listings Advanced campaigns will have more visibility across eBay.Promoted Listings Advanced campaigns using manual targeting will be eligible to appear in additional placements on listing pages."" Does th...

Warning if you are on Promoted Listings Advanced! Ebay overrides Cost per Clicks Settings!!

I was shocked when I saw the latest report for our Ebay transactions. It showed a large amount of cost per click fees for a campaign that we had set up a long time (more than a year) ago just for testing purposes with the lowest possible CPC of £0.02...

Consistent Sales and a drop in other items

Hi All, I am just newbie in here, I am getting some constant sales after some paid promotions to a specific good, can someone please help me how can I increase the advantage of the customers those who have bought the items to buy my other items? In o...

Promotion

I listed something on my eBay business account and I cannot promote it for some reason. I've tried waiting for abit for eBay to tell me to promote but it hasn't come. What do I do?

No views of Listed items

I've noticed at least for the past month that most of the items i've been listing to sell have had no views. I get no views for weeks and I notice Ebay ask me to promote my items in order to sell the item quicker. Some items I have to pay a fee for t...

Resolved! Sponsored listings bag of worms. Sellers must be losing sales hand over fist

Sponsored listings often show multiple listings of the same item from the same supplier at quite different prices.Upon selecting one of them, the page that opens then shows a completely different price.Such sponsored listings just frustrate me, causi...

Promoted listing costs - what a con.

As a 20 year veteron of selling on ebay at various levels (£1m+ business to a hobby business), ive seen lots of changes. What I am quite alarmed about is the costs of promoting your listing on effectively a closed site (ebay!). Ive experimented and i...

Promited Listings

If I've prompted all of my listings at 5% and someone buys a few items and I send an invoice for them to purchase collectively, will the 5% promoted listing fee be charged to each item individually then totalled up and taken off the balance or does i...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos