Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers refusing to post to the Scottish Highlands

Recently I have tried to purchase a few items from businesses but the listing shows Doesn't post to Scottish Highlands. I have contacted individuall businesses and they have ammended their listing to allow me to purchase their goods, others haven't b...

Resolved! global shipping will not send my item

First time this has happened to me a buyer brought a light bottle very old nothing in it.The global shipping place I am in the UK has sent me a item saying resited itemThey will refund buyer and I get to keep buyers money BUT they will not be sending...

Resolved! how to choose a courier

I've sold a computer and ebay set the postage option as "courier". I'm not sure how to choose a courier from the listed options without going outside of ebay. each courier has a figure for compensation according to weight but is this amount what you ...

FAKE STAMPS

Thought this might be useful in how to spot them  Fake Chinese stamps 

Postage,return labels

Ive printed by mistake 2 return labels for 2 items for the same seller. Ebay didn't gave me choice to print one combined label and i will be charged for 2 labels.How to void these 2 return unused labels ,so i can send unwanted 2 items in one package ...

INCREASE IN UK POSTAGE CHARGES

Can somebody please enlighten me as to why I'm unable or not allowed to increase my UK postage charge from £3.49 to £3.69 on an ad, the ad tells me that i can only charge up to £3.50. Has anybody else had this problem and do they know what the soluti...

2nd postage / reposting costs

Question, I sold an item, posted it, but the buyer wasn't in on the 3 attempted delivery attempts. Everi has returned the item to me.The buyer still wants the item, and is happy to pay the repostage fees, how do I get this paid via eBay?I don't see a...

Royal Mail Business Collection Scans - Help needed

f you have a business collection for Royal Mail Tracked, it's likely that the tracking will only appear when the packet is scanned at the regional hub. If the packet goes missing between collection, your local depot and the hub, Royal Mail will tell ...

Postage reimbursement

I bought a top including postage ...however I've had to pay a further amount at the post office as the seller had only paid for a large letter insufficient for the size and weight...they are just not acknowledging it at all ...how do I report them an...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: