Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stuck at MC Centre, what should I do?

Buyer has raised a case stating item has not arrived posted Tracked48 (see tracking advising this below), I've been to the post office who are stumped as no reason stated. Desperately trying to contact Royal Mail but it's impossible, I've raised a cl...

IMG_1862.jpeg

wrong postage

When clients bought more items, eBay used to charge them postage for each individual item, even if the address/ buyer was the same. That was creating unrealistic huge postage cots. Now it is the opposite: eBay no longer charges clients individual pos...

Resolved! Buyer received a different parcel

Hello. I sold my new Converse trainers on eBay but the buyer received a different item (parking sensors) in different packaging. It looks like my label was taken off from my parcel and placed on a different person's parcel and delivered to the buyer....

Screenshot_20240417_104838_eBay.jpg

postage second item pricing

I have a listing with multipul items with a cheaper postage for anyone buying more than one item EG first item £1.50 second item £0.25But when someone bought a second item the postage they were asked to pay £1.00 not £0.25 Anyone know why this happen...

Royal Mail Click and Drop integration time

Hi All I have recently started using the Royal Mail Click and Drop option to generate postage lables. I have integrated it with eBay however I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it takes once I have generated the labels on the RM site for...

Evri price rises April '24

So true to form Evri have sprung a price rise without any forewarning. Although to be expected why the hell doesn't this company pre-warn so that all businesses & users can adjust their P&P accordingly. All listings now to be revised as I have never ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

post by date

I recently noticed that the eBay postage label on one of my recent orders had a date to post it by. The date is after the EDD and long after the seller's claimed 1 day dispatch. The item arrived a few days after the EDD but before the post by. What i...

Request shipping combine

Hi all, recently i ordered 3 different items from a seller,tried messaging several times for a combined shipping and even several times did the request combine shipping but the seller never responds. i cant pay for 3 items individual because its ridi...

Buyer has paid royal mail £5 because I didn't pay correct postage - but I'm 100% sure I did . . . .

Hi Pretty much as the subject really. I got a message from the buyer saying he has had to pay Royal Mail £5 to get the package delivered. They claim I did not pay the correct postage but I'm as sure as I can be that I did pay correctly. Now the buyer...

Packlink

I need to complain regards packlink If we get a complaint we deal withit straight away. Why does it take packlink 30 days to sort out a refund and then get th emonies wrong and then send you an email to say its not packed correctly - when we all know...

Resolved! Bought an item from UK seller, out of stock, now charged import tax

I bought an item from a UK seller, for a product shown as in stock with quick delivery. Once purchased I have been told by the seller the item is out of stock and will be ordered by the warehouse. I have then received tracking details and the item is...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: