Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

trace a parcel using eCP code?

Hi all.I sold an item and dispatched it to the buyer c/o a collection point at a local shop. I bought the Royal Mail postage label via ebay. The address included this code: eCP:BQGGKLFT.The buyer says the item never arrived, so have refunded him.The ...

Paid for postage twice

Hello, Paid for postage through eBay and when I took it to the post office they advised that it is not enough to cover the package, and we need to purchase another label, which we did.I know how to cancel postage through googling but because the post...

Zero collection

Back in January someone bought something from me and it's collect, only. Stated so in my listing for the item collect only. The buyer messaged me saying he was in hospital at the time and could I send it too him, I said no collect only. He messaged a...

wrong postage

When clients bought more items, eBay used to charge them postage for each individual item, even if the address/ buyer was the same. That was creating unrealistic huge postage cots. Now it is the opposite: eBay no longer charges clients individual pos...

Poste Italiane

Hello. Has anyone here in the U.K dealt with SDA U.K Operations Centre? I have a parcel that was sent to me via Poste Italiane (13/02/2024) but is now apparently being held at the above centre due to a non-delivery (I was not in). There was no non-de...

Overseas postage and customs

I'm trying to return an item to India but I need contact details for the seller to be able to complete the customs forms. I've tried contacting the seller but they say they are not going to provide the details.How am I supposed to return without the ...

Ebays EDD'S

Good morning As everyone knows, I have been going on about ebays estimated delivery dates for a while now. I know many sellers including myself, have reported this issue to customer services, and the ebay weekly community chat team with no success. A...

eBay, it's time to drop the delivery fees

I understand why they were introduced, so many people trying to hide the price of the goods inside the delivery so their items can reach the top of the searches. But A) that was mostly business - which you could easily separate off from Private Selle...

Postage refund

Just hoping for some guidence on this. I bought an item and checked "collect in person" becuase of the location and also the cost of postage indicated. For some reason, on completion, I was charged via paypal for both the item and the postage charge....

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Posting a Tablet - best courier with insurance

Hello All,I was going to sell my tablet but i cant find any courier that will send it with a cover for damage or lost.Envri dont cover the tablets and laptops according to the website and post office have a tablet as the restricted item because of th...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help with how to post

Hi I have sold an item on eBay, buyer has purchased a postage label. I'm clicking on to pay/buy the postage label and it's saying in a red banner at the top, something is wrong please try again later- any help would be great I haven't used eBay in ag...

Tracked 48?

Good day to to all,Occasionally some of my auction items I send 2nd class royal mail signed for, its gone up to a whopping £5.09So seeking a alternative , I see royal mail 48 tracked is cheaperIf I select on e-bay the 48tracked and sell a item what h...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: