Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer has paid royal mail £5 because I didn't pay correct postage - but I'm 100% sure I did . . . .

Hi Pretty much as the subject really. I got a message from the buyer saying he has had to pay Royal Mail £5 to get the package delivered. They claim I did not pay the correct postage but I'm as sure as I can be that I did pay correctly. Now the buyer...

post by date

I recently noticed that the eBay postage label on one of my recent orders had a date to post it by. The date is after the EDD and long after the seller's claimed 1 day dispatch. The item arrived a few days after the EDD but before the post by. What i...

Packlink

I need to complain regards packlink If we get a complaint we deal withit straight away. Why does it take packlink 30 days to sort out a refund and then get th emonies wrong and then send you an email to say its not packed correctly - when we all know...

Request shipping combine

Hi all, recently i ordered 3 different items from a seller,tried messaging several times for a combined shipping and even several times did the request combine shipping but the seller never responds. i cant pay for 3 items individual because its ridi...

Resolved! Bought an item from UK seller, out of stock, now charged import tax

I bought an item from a UK seller, for a product shown as in stock with quick delivery. Once purchased I have been told by the seller the item is out of stock and will be ordered by the warehouse. I have then received tracking details and the item is...

Packlink UPS measurement dispute 5cm over

I sent an item choosing Packlink’s UPS option which was delivered safely to the buyer.Prior to sending I checked it was within their relevant limits for each side and their overall 235cm calculated max size limit.Yesterday, six weeks later, I receive...

Resolved! Buyer received a different parcel

Hello. I sold my new Converse trainers on eBay but the buyer received a different item (parking sensors) in different packaging. It looks like my label was taken off from my parcel and placed on a different person's parcel and delivered to the buyer....

Screenshot_20240417_104838_eBay.jpg

Ebay vs royal mail tracking

A buyer has just messaged saying an item is showing as delivered but they havent had it. I have checked the tracking on ebay and it has updates all the way up until Sunday but then it jumps back 2 days and says "Delivered on friday" If i go on the ro...

Bulk Shipping Tool - why only Royal Mail?

I understand eBay are looking to retire the truly awful Packlink service, which can only be good news, so hopefully this issue may resolve itself. However, given the recent introduction of other courier services directly from the eBay order page, I f...

Please someone help with this return

Hello, I'm a veteran eBay user yet I have never encountered this problem before. I bought an item from a seller which prides itself of selling from the UK. The hardware item doesn't fit/work for my needs (also the case is cracked but never mind!) so ...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: