Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Refund

Hi, is it possible to refund a refund, bought an item no problem both left possitive feedback, and then the seller refunded me in error. I just do not know how to send the money back to him. Thanks

Permanently suspended - funds on hold

My account has been suspended, with all products delivered, yet all of my funds are on hold (around £500) I spoke to eBay, and I was told I'd have to wait '170 days or more' to receive my funds. Has anyone else experienced this? Did you get your fund...

Only 1 payment option showing now

It's been a while since I sold a car on eBay but I have just listed one and the only payment option showing is "cash on pickup" and nothing else. Does this mean that this is the only payment method accepted for cars now? I understand they changed the...

Cannot enter any form of payment

I opened a new account on ebay and tried to add payment methods (both bank and credit card), but the system is not working.The bank details cannot be verified wilst the CC procedure just freezes when the system requests the OTP (sent via text or emai...

Abusive buyers and cancelling orders

I've just sold an item at half price to a buyer. 24 hrs later the buyer messaged to say they wanted to pay by cash and requested my address so they could send. They said they couldn't use PayPal as the have had a pass history of fraud on there. OK so...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nonpayers

Ebay really have to get on top of non payers. Sold something on 17th March but cannot report it until 22nd. Ebay seems to not give a jot about sellers everything is geared towards buyers

Why are eBay charging fees on postage and packaging?

So I've sold a few low value items lately( £1 to £125) and I've noticed that eBay are changing final value fees on the postage and packaging cost. For example, the higher value item I sold had a total cost of £130.32 inclusive of postage & packaging....

User avatar by Member
  • 24 replies
  • 15 kudos

Adding a bank account

I can add new bank account. But on the end eBay need/want login to my old bank account. Problem is i dont have access to this bank. My account was closed a year ago. How I can resolve this? Any idea?

Payment details not accepted

I've just opened a new bank account and try to add it to EBay so I can get paid for items I've sold. I keep getting this "We're unable to support this bank. Please try again with a different bank" It's a UK bank and a well known one. Anyone have any ...

Payment hold exemption when using eBay labels

Hi all, I'm a pretty new seller so currenly have any payments on hold which I fully understand and accept, however an agent on eBay's live chat told me today that if I purchase postage directly using eBay labels then funds will be automatically relea...

Insertion fees

How many zero fee insertion listings each month can i get??i am new to the game, my understanding was that i would be charged only after exceeding my montly allowance, i have only listed 6/7 items but i heve already been charged about 30p each, Is th...

Micro deposits

Ebay says the amounts of micro deposits I have entered are incorrect but I have double checked bak account and they are correct so any advice please? I cannot find any way of chatting with an actual person

eBay have cancelled my account

So eBay are no longer allowing me to sell. It is a long story but the reason for not allowing me to sell or buy seems to be a generic one.I opened account as I am downsizing and need to sell furniture. I sold two items very quickly and was really ple...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos