Highlighted
Community Member
Accepted Solution

"This item is pending payment though paypal"

Hi,

All of a sudden my orders seem to be stacking up as unpaid on my ebay 'Manage orders awaiting payment' page with the hourglass icon and "This item is pending payment though paypal" when I hover over it.

I did around the same time change my email address and delete my old one, I don't know if this has anything to do with it? My new email address is confirmed and emails are arriving to it with confirmation of orders, but no payments arriving.

Please help! Many thanks.

Community Member

Re: "This item is pending payment though paypal"

[ Edited ]
in reply to super_investment

It sounds like you didn't change the email address on the listings (you can do a dummy relist to check) and the money has gone to your old address.   If the old one is still valid if you add it onto your Paypal account (you can have up to 8 on there) the money will come through.

If not you'll have to ask buyers to log directly into their Paypal accounts and cancel the unclaimed payments. Then you can send them an invoice direct from your Paypal account using the "Send & Request" link at top of the summary page in your Paypal account.

Community Member

in reply to **peaseblossom**

Thanks so much! yes just checked and the money has gone to my old address. It is however "on hold" in red. Will I receive this money if I dispatch the orders?

Community Member

Yes, that should be OK, although it only usually happens to new sellers.  Here's info about it:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/fundsavailability

Community Member

in reply to **peaseblossom**

Thanks so much! The money has gone through and can now dispatch!

Community Member

That's good.   Smiley Happy