Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please someone help with this return

Hello, I'm a veteran eBay user yet I have never encountered this problem before. I bought an item from a seller which prides itself of selling from the UK. The hardware item doesn't fit/work for my needs (also the case is cracked but never mind!) so ...

Resolved! Collection only.

Why do so many sellers on here refuse to post items, when they can be collected easily from your door and the buyer will cover all costs? The amount of items I wanted to buy on here from people who refuse to post them is ridiculous. On occasion I hav...

Resolved! Evri increased the minimum price to £5.46

Hello, I recently observed that Evri has raised its minimum pricing from £2.90 to £5.46. I was trying to ship a padded envelope under 1 kg and was surprised to see eBay's quote from Evri at £5.46. Initially, I suspected a system glitch, but a check o...

FREE P&P

It seems i am not alone on trying to find the free post & postage when selling an item. it has got to the stage where i give up trying to complete any advert on ebay and i sell on Facebook Marketplace as this is far easier to set up a advert and impo...

User avatar by Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return Label Direct From Seller

I have started the returns process for an item I received which was not as described. I have a QR code sent by eBay, but the seller then sent me a message asking me not to use this as it is too costly for them, and sent me an image of a completed Roy...

Ebay vs royal mail tracking

A buyer has just messaged saying an item is showing as delivered but they havent had it. I have checked the tracking on ebay and it has updates all the way up until Sunday but then it jumps back 2 days and says "Delivered on friday" If i go on the ro...

Why do people insist on sending second class? £5?

Why are sellers using second class and first class? It's more expensive, untracked and super slow.. I buy records and the prices of delivery has now got to the point where sometimes postsge is more expensive than the item . It's really off putting, I...

Sellers refusing to post to the Scottish Highlands

Recently I have tried to purchase a few items from businesses but the listing shows Doesn't post to Scottish Highlands. I have contacted individuall businesses and they have ammended their listing to allow me to purchase their goods, others haven't b...

global shipping will not send my item

First time this has happened to me a buyer brought a light bottle very old nothing in it.The global shipping place I am in the UK has sent me a item saying resited itemThey will refund buyer and I get to keep buyers money BUT they will not be sending...

Resolved! how to choose a courier

I've sold a computer and ebay set the postage option as "courier". I'm not sure how to choose a courier from the listed options without going outside of ebay. each courier has a figure for compensation according to weight but is this amount what you ...

FAKE STAMPS

Thought this might be useful in how to spot them  Fake Chinese stamps 

Postage,return labels

Ive printed by mistake 2 return labels for 2 items for the same seller. Ebay didn't gave me choice to print one combined label and i will be charged for 2 labels.How to void these 2 return unused labels ,so i can send unwanted 2 items in one package ...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: