Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

I post a parcel to a customer on 27/03 as second class signed for. It was posted to a collection store for the customer. However he messaged me on 02/04 asking why it's so late so I said it's probably because of Easter. He then messaged me again on 0...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

Hi! I turn again to your experience with eBay. I've been selling for some time , but I don't get my money anymore. The problem came after a complaint from a customer. He did not receive his parcel through Royal Mail and felt it was necessary to make ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

One Time payment glitch

I just want to express how upset and frustrated I am with Ebay and this glitch I have been experiencing for nearly 6 months. I need to make a one time payment to pay my fee's so I can use my account again. Seems simple right? Certantly not.... the IT...

Photo ID

Hi I've been asked to provide photo ID an bank details after 12 yrs .I don't have photo ID or bank online I sent copy of birth certificate but they want black an white only ebay have now restrictions on my account ..any one else had this ...thanks

REFUND

I WANT TO MAKE A REFUND TO A BUYER, WHEN I TRY ALL I GET IS A MESSAGE ADD A PAYMENT OPTION TO REFUND THE BUYER, HOW DO I DO THIS

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot verify bank account

Hi. I have sold something and need to add my bank account. I have tried to do this by typing in details manually which does not work. I have also used the option to link via a third party to my Santander account which looked like it had worked but th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

non payment/part payment

Looking for some advice. Someone bought an old van off me and paid a deposit and said they'd come and pick it up and pay the rest on collection. That was last year. I recieved a message last December saying could i wait a while for pick up. I agreed,...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have been charged twice

Hi, I have bought a product on Ebay paid via Paypal. Ebay has processed it, however, it has created another order of the same product on a different order number, so I have two ongoing orders instead of one. I have also two pending transactions on my...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payout

Hello,I have sold my first item on ebay and it's been almost 3 weeks now and I still haven't recieved my payout, does anyone know what could the problem be? Thanks

Getting money back

Hi I returned an item for refund well over a month ago now, payed by Apple Pay. Still haven't received any of the money back and wondering what's happening or going to happen. This is the 3rd time I've had to ask what's going on. Does anyone know if ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't eBay bring back instant payments ?

Well, it used to be pretty handy and very nice to receive instant payments after my items have sold on eBay... But now since eBay managed payments it is now a few hours to over 1 day delay before the money from my buyers is available at my bank for m...