eBay Mobile Apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Price discreprency in apps watchlist

I've noticed this a few ties before.. when i look at my watchlist, the price will be one price but when i click the item and go to order, it's higher. It's rather random, not all items affected, just some.Then a few hours later, they match - it's as ...

Problems with eBay app.

Just had the £5.00 off offer if I installed the eBay app on my phone. Downloaded the app, selected my item, but all I got was a "Thank you for your purchase" pop up. I was not linked to the payment screen and for the life of me could not see any way ...

two step verification code

Hi all. Before I make contact with ebay has anyone using the two step verification login had problems with ebay sending the mobile phone code? I've not managed to receive one today, thankfully I'm still logged in though else it would of been a major ...

Ebay IOS app - won't let me access 'selling'

I use my ebay app on my iphone to list things. But today it won't let me go to the 'selling' part of the app at all so I can't list any items using pictures. I only sell my own second hand stuff but this is really frustrating. Is there something wron...

Ebay App automatically booted from browser

I use the eBay App on occasion, you guessed it installed on the advertising ploy of money off without having read the smallprint on how much I'd have to spend to receive the reduction, while using my Tablet. However my usual choice for searching eBay...

eBay android app not working

eBay Android app has stopped working as of 9 Jan. Older phone running Android 6; Google Play Store and Play Services are up-to-date. Tried clearing the cache and data for both, deleted and reinstalled the eBay app (several times); still getting the s...

Sorting ebay ‘Special Events’ on iPad app

Is there anyway to sort by, price, location, ect on the eBay Special events. I get hundreds of items in a random list. I've not got time to just sit and scroll for hours so the special events are waisted on me. So is there a way to sort them or to re...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay software update

I have been using eBay for 20+years, but just the other day when I went into it a message came up saying the software version is no longer supported please update. I clicked on the "update" and this went through Google app store and then gave option ...

Ebay app

Anyone else using the app on android and having issues likeClicking on bids received it shows the same as if you clicked on selling. Same when clicking on send offers, it shows the full selling list instead