Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

eBay keeps deleting what I type.

When I was typing information about a package that did not arrive, the cursor kept jumping backwards and deleting the previous letter roughly every four keystrokes. I have no applications running that stop adverts or pop-ups, and I have not seen this...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nectar Red Error Banner

I am trying to unlink my Nectar as I currently have the red error banner despite Nectar telling me that there are no issues with my account. https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/home produces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your N...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

No page views on listings

Am still puzzled as to why most listings have zero page views, am aware ebay decided to get rid of bots but it is now very concerning as to whether or not anyone is actually looking at sellers items or not....am sure lots of sellers are experiencing ...

Ebay Uk bulk buying tool not displaying carriers help

Hello Im a seller and decided to switch away from royal mail as there there price increases are getting to high. So I wanted to switch to Yodel. Unfortunatly the bulk shipping tool does not display this carrier only royal mail ? I can select individu...

Cannot leave feedback

I cannot seem to leave feedback. Now I cannot get to the bottom of the page to leave the feedback. I have been on ebay for years, but now I cannot cope. It won't let me see my watch list. I cannot search for an item and see newly listed. I have no id...

Nothing Works

Havent been on e bay for a while. Mostly because its not worth my while trying to search for cars as E Bay had removed all the mileage filters. Recently noticed that the mileage filters were back. Decided to have a go atsearching for cars. Not surpri...

User avatar by Engager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

collected item

I have had an item paid for and collected and feedback left. I have marked it as despatched, however it will not go, it stays in my awaiting despatch box. It is also showing no feedback despite positive feedback having been left. How do I get it to m...

Got technical related questions? Start here: