Returns & much needed advice!

Hi, so won’t go into all the details as believe me if it’s taught me one thing? Is that after it’s sorted I will be closing my account with eBay! Reason I have wrote this is because after getting about 4 different levels of information from eBay I am at a loss.
Okay as I have been advised to accept a return ( expensive item ) that they buyer damaged themselves of which I have enough proof and that of a statement from Royal Mail. I sent the label but got abuse, name calling and so on but just want the item back and we can refund the buyer!!
The item is still not sent, buyer ignoring my messages, possibly because they are resellers and have them relisted elsewhere ( they don’t know we know but this has been the least of there tricks ). I just have been given so much mixed information in relation to this return, saying it can be escalated on the 25th Jan, now it’s 6th Feb nearly three weeks later! Now being told that in cases eBay can end up ending the case and the buyer keeping the item and being refunded ( but I have already made a provision to make sure that will not happen.

Can anyone shed the light on what should be happening in a nightmare return situation? Ebay just give out all kinds of advise and do called PayPal and a manager and he has even given out different information.
The good thing eBay U.K. from Dublin are calling me tomorrow night so hopefully know more but what’s peoples views please ???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)