Pushchair

This item has been removed as it’s a suspicious 3rd party account . It says on my paypal that I’ve paid £25.99 for this item . How do I go about recovering my money
View Entire Topic

@debbidoo66

When it sounds too good a price there is usually a reason

• Where an item is removed by eBay either for a compromised account or an item not permitted for sale on eBay then the case procedure to obtain a refund is different.

• The item being removed means that the payment details are no longer linked to the purchase in eBay as that transaction has been made null & void.

• The procedure is therefore either to phone Customer Services & request they open a case on your behalf or to move the Money Back Guarantee case over to Paypal.

• Log into Paypal & find the transaction, click on it & then when the detail appears you check to see if the payment is pending or unclaimed.....if so cancel the payment.......if however the payment has complete.....once the last estimated delivery date has passed choose the "resolve a problem" link.

• Open a case for item not received

• Add in the case notes that the item was removed by eBay.

• You can escalate the transaction after 2 days for Paypal to step in to resolve the case