Paid for an item , item not dispatched so i asked when & seller refunds me

I bought an item on the 16th and still not dispatched by the 23rd when it shoud have got to me , i asked the seller 3 days before due by date when they are going to dispatch the item . Then 2 days later i asked again , i had  no reply to each so day after item should have got to me i filed a case with EBay saying that i want the item not a refund . The seller then did answer a few hours later with the reply as follows                  ( Unfortunatley I had to go away for work at very short notice and unable to reply to personal e-mails or access my ebay account, due to you hardly giving me a chance to reply to you e-mail fom Sunday, I will refund you and sell to someone else who has a little more patience' ) .                                        She then refunds me with an E Cheque when i had paid by PayPal that will take 10 days to clear.  What does she do she relists item straigt away at a lower price .  I am thinking of biding for it a last minute or should l if i can give her a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK    . Be grateful for any help  

View Entire Topic

Well,  she will have given herself a defect for not posting to you after you paid,  and unfortunately you cannot make anyone post out  a winning item.  The estimated dates on listings are just estimates and not to be regarded as guaranteed dates for delivery,  not all sellers mark as dispatched.

She was clearly unhappy about not having time to answer you,  so personally I would not buy from her,  move onto another seller.

Ask a question