Paid for an item , item not dispatched so i asked when & seller refunds me

I bought an item on the 16th and still not dispatched by the 23rd when it shoud have got to me , i asked the seller 3 days before due by date when they are going to dispatch the item . Then 2 days later i asked again , i had  no reply to each so day after item should have got to me i filed a case with EBay saying that i want the item not a refund . The seller then did answer a few hours later with the reply as follows                  ( Unfortunatley I had to go away for work at very short notice and unable to reply to personal e-mails or access my ebay account, due to you hardly giving me a chance to reply to you e-mail fom Sunday, I will refund you and sell to someone else who has a little more patience' ) .                                        She then refunds me with an E Cheque when i had paid by PayPal that will take 10 days to clear.  What does she do she relists item straigt away at a lower price .  I am thinking of biding for it a last minute or should l if i can give her a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK    . Be grateful for any help  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)