Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not been delivered yet

I've sold an item, posted out through Royal mail signed for on the 22nd April. Buyer has been contacting me since the 29th each day to state its not been delivered. I've tried the royal mail site and its tracking but it will only let me know once the...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid Referral to a Debt Collector.

Hi having posted previously about my account being hacked, IPhones sold and my attempts to get fees removed for these phone, this happened last October, i have my account back, Ebay have said numerous times i will not have to pay any fees and not to ...

Refund

I purchased some items weeks ago but never received them, PayPal say contact the seller and ebay say contact PayPal, I'm not getting anywhere and just want my money back. The is saying he never got paid because ebay has withheld the money. I just don...

Verification on account

I have been denied verficatin so many times, Even after checking and rechecking all details are correct. ebay insists putting GB on the end of my details then upcomes United Kingdom.

selling promblem

hi i recently sold the item an i phone and there was issue the delivery evri the company delivered the phone cases but didn't deliver the i phone i sold when the buyer contacted me he was unbearable rude and wasnt understanding he even tried to threa...

Buying fees

I am trying to pay my selling fees on ebay but I want to make a one off payment without eBay storing my card details. How can I make a one off payment without them storing my details?

Resolved! Buyer claiming item is damaged

Is there much you can do if a buyer claims an item is damaged on arrival ? I genuinely feel the item was not damaged on packing. The lady is claiming that the item has paint on it. Packaging was not damaged either. I don't want negative feedback and ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ai blocking my listing

I've spent a couple of hours trying to list a motorcycle. If I don't use ai my description is deleted as soon as I press 'done'. The ai blurb is not suitable. How do I bypass ai?

FAKE USB Drives

Why won't eBay remove FAKE goods?There are hundreds of Fake USB drives, I have purchased and sellers are still sellling them!

Return request

What should I do I have someone requesting a refund when I have proof that it was delivered at the address and a time and photographic evidence. Has anyone else had this as don't want a bad review but I also don't wanna refund when it's there.

Return

Hi has any one listed a item as used but the buyer was not happy with the condition I have completed the return but I am having to now pay £23 out my own money from selling fees and postage eBay won't remove the charges any advise please, thanks

Returning an item

HelloNeed to return an item I ordered by mistake, seller is ok with it so started a return.Ebay gave me limited options for postage so took Royal Mail thinking I could add my weight and size to get a correct price. A label was generated which does no...

Resolved! negative feedback

I was sold a book without the title page (not mentioned by seller), so I sent it back and was refunded through the ebay channels. I subsequently left negative feedback as the seller is still tying to sell the book without mentioning the missing page ...

Wrong barcode on item received

I've just been to pick up my parcel of what I thought was some kitchen tongs according to the message from eBay . It was scanned I got home opened the box and it's kitchen scales from a completely different seller. I contacted the kitchen scales sell...

YouLend

Not sure if anyone can advise on this so thank you in advance I do not have a business account and currently I receive 80% off selling fees each fortnight and have done for some time, I know this can stop at any time and this is when I will stop sell...

Payment

Anyone help me I sold something on ebay and I haven't been paid for the item the seller says he will receive his parcel today but I'm wonding do I have to wait until he gets the parcel before I geta payment or wat other options do I have many thanks.

Refund Issued to buyer on return request by accident, is there anyway to resolve?

Hello, I am new to eBay so sorry for a request that may seem obvious, the bottom line is: 1. I sold an item.2. The buyer stated that the item was not as described and requested a return.3. I accepted the return.4. I printed the label.5. I accepted th...

Mystery parcel

Received a mystery eBay parcel but don't know who sent it (have asked family and friends). It's my name and address on the parcel but first and middle initials only (a bit like on a bank card). Struggling with eBay help options and not sure how to fi...

Return

I requested a refund as the item took to long to arrive. I raised a dispute. The seller said she would accept the return and asked me to close thedispute which I did. Now she's saying it automatically rejected the request as I stated my request as no...

Respond to seller feedback

I bought a jumper and it was shrunken. It looked ok in the photos, but it was shrunk and slightly matted/tight. I contacted her and she was really rude , and she has left me awful feedback, despite me paying immediately. Judging from her feedback she...

Postage

What do people do when the seller posts an item by a different service than stated on the ad.It has been posted royal mail sign for instead of 48 tracked so now I am unable to track the item through the system.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile phone

I Bought a mobile phone in January this year, and what I noticed that it kept losing charge all the time. I contacted the company and was told that it will be sent out in a week or so due to holidays. Anyway I was given a tracking number, and the par...

Refunds on eaby mafia

I bought coffee grinder 3 weeks ago still not got it asked eaby for refund no answer! Eaby Web said refund guarantee straight away but its not true so for this reason I'm closing my eaby account never trust a lier!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay local

What happened to eBay local? Was so much easier to find local items but disappeared a while back. Or maybe it's been moved & I just can't find it?

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refunds

It's been 4 weeks item not been delivered no money refunded I asked eaby for refund 6 times no answer don't know what else I can do!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

posted item instead of collection. now what?

I listed an item as collection only but agreed with buyer to post it instead. Payment seems to have been successful but now the system seems to expect me to scan something to confirm collection, which is not possible. Somehow, I need to tell the syst...

Glendale Heights, parcel stuck.

What should I do in this case. I ordered my phone through eBay International Shipping. It has now gone to eIS C/O, 110 Internationale Blvd, Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139-2080, United States, status delivered. I wrote to the seller and he said, tha...

I have been charged for an item i didnt buy.

Hi, I have an ebay charge through my bank account and an ebay reference number, I do not recognise the amount for the charge, and I am looking to see where or how I can find out what this charge is for. I have nothing in my puchase history that match...

Cancellation refund

I cancelled an order which was being sent to the wrong address and the cancellation was declined. I've since been trying to get a refund and have been told lots of stories but the latest one is that it cannot be done until I close the case but I don'...

suggestions about giving information out

hi,i have an item for sale on ebay and its pick up only.this means giving my address and postcode.what should i do to be certain they are genuine buyers as twice i have had people ask for my address and not turning up.ebay wont allow me or the buyer ...

Good til cancelled

I have 4 items that are Good til Cancelled that I'm being told are ending today. I have a basic shop subscription and may other other listings that are OK. Am I doing something wrong?

Price change after buy it now paid

Hi all, I bought an item via buy it now on eBay from a store , paid the money via PayPal, now the seller has come up with an excuse saying the packaging has been damaged before sending out and they can only refund me the other excuse they gave was th...

Help Help Help Payment on hold

Have been in hosptal with on access to emails or ebay found buyer had bought my 1 item for longterm sale in error as collection only and asked to cancel, as no response from me they raised a dispute as item not sent. I relealize togay been trying to ...

Charges query?

Hi, I listed a vehicle for sale yesterday and it sold straight away but when the buyer came to Collect it he was not happy with it and in fairness to him I didn't know about a lot of the issues so he didn't buy it and I have scrapped the car. I cance...

No time to determine delivery time

I order a phone charger on the 30th of April, it says that it was posted yesterday. One part says arriving by the 3rd of May, but the tracking part says arriving today (2nd May). Also I tried to track it on Royal mail and that says only can see track...

Return Postage

HelloReturning an item I purchased incorrectly, seller is ok with it. Ebay only allowed a Royal mail delivery so I opted for that thinking I could input size and weight. They generated a label which is wrong way under the size and weight of the parce...

ITEM RETURNED & HAS BEEN RETURNED TO ME

I SOLD A PAIR OF MINIATURE BRASS TABLES & POSTED THEM TO EBAY`S GLOBAL SHIPPING SERVICE FOR THEM TO SHIP. I THEN GET A MESSAGE FROM THEM TO SAY, EVEN THOUGH PAID FOR, THAT THE ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED. I ALSO GET A MESSAGE FROM THE BUYER THAT IT HAS ...

The tracking details confirm the seller sent the item to a totally different address,options limited

I received and email saying item delivered. I checked the tracking and it was delivered to Newcastle the other side of the country and a place i have never lived in. I have messaged the seller but the usual methond of reporting none received drop dow...

Return

Order number 25-11299-38158 needs returning as no good does not a thing seller's not in the uk so cost to much to pay for return as much more money than the item seller not replying to me

Cancelling a sale

I have sold an item that was listed incorrectly. The listing heading stated the item was a L, although I did include a picture in the listing indicating the label was XL. I responded to the buyer within the hour to advise of the error and suggested a...

User avatar by Engager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment on hold

I've joined ebay rrecently and have sold 8 items. For each item payment has been received promptly apart from the £340 item. Despite the fact that positive feedback has been received for the £340 item sold from the buyer Ebay is still keeping funds o...

Payments

Hi, Can someone explain this please, I sold an item that was 100 pounds then 9.95 p & p so 109.95 in total. It cost me 9.35 to get label from royal mail for next day delivery but I've only been paid out 95 pounds i know there's sellers fees but I thi...

Mattress return - what next

Hi all - hope there is some help on this out there.I bought a mattress and started a return and have been in contact with the buyer to arrange the return. Ebay sent a postage label as part of the returns process, not helpful. However, after weeks of ...

Winning bid

Twice recently I have waited until the ebay screen to report I had won the bid, only to see some minutes later that another bidder with a bid £1 higher has won. Is this common, or legal. Is Ebay bound by UK auction law?

Postage deleted on repeat listings

Good morning, I have a few items listed. If they don't sell and are relisted, the postage I have selected disappears so that I have to rewrite this section every time. It's so annoying! I don't understand why this happens and what I can do about it, ...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nr 186424479278

Selling my car audi a5 nr 186424479278An is double advert exactly the same and double charge me is wellCan you removed one advert please. Should charge me double for the same advert Regards Roman Doryn Romek541

Did not complete delivery option on item sold

I sold an item yesterday and realise I had not completed delivery option for the buyer.I cannot see an address to send out to...is this because the listing was incomplete?Can I add delivery option on something already sold and would it be bad form to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

I have requested a return on a defective product, the seller has issued a refund, I still have the product do I need to send it back as I haven't even gotten round to printing the returns label yet, they are now asking for videos of the defective ite...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with bidding

Message when trying to bid: You are unable to purchase this item due to restrictions from the seller. Please contact the seller for more information. (3008)Item a post 1WW badge. I have twice tried to contact the seller, but they have not replied. My...

Make a offer

Hi boss I make a offer for pizza oven and accept my offer but after that seller send me msg he don't want sell me pizza oven that prize now ebay told me to pay for pizza oven what can I do?

Voucher code

PRELOVED15 voucher code looked to be working on an item buy it now or best offer. Once my offer was accepted, the voucher code now won't apply to the item, even though it stated that it would accept the voucher if my offer was accepted. Has anyone el...

Automatic re listing

Hi how do I stop automatic re listing? I didn't want my item re listing and now it's gone back on a reserve price,I'm going to get billed again for an item that didn't sell.Help appreciated

Bank verification

Can someone enlighten me as to why Ebay are requesting bank verification. I changed the account I use with them some while ago and payments have been made to that account. When I looked this evening to see how a couple of items where doing I have a b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Posting with Evri who cant deliver

I posted an item to a buyer via Evri. They attempted delivery on two occasions. The first on a Friday the second the following Monday). I received a notification saying they had tried to deliver the parcel 3 times and were now returning it to me. I c...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection returns

I brought a petrol lawn mower and paid through eBay Due to it being faulty I've raised a return. How do I go about getting the seller to arrange the return as eBay keeps offering me postage labels and doesn't mention a collection return.I have messag...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fees for selling shoes as a private seller?

I am a private seller. E-Bay charges no fees for selling private items for clothing however I thought shoes were included in that. Could somebody please enlighten me? When I googled it indicated shoes, hats etc included in the free fees. Much appreci...

User avatar by Engager
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay posts the wrong postage information

For a week now, when I have a sale finish, I receive an e-mail from Ebay saying "Great News your item has Sold" - no problem there, but beneath it lists the seeling price and postage plus some item detail. The postage value is always wrong!!If I go i...

STATEMENTS REPORTS.

привет нужен твой «мой eBay» не имеет «Отчетов о заявлениях»... Кто-нибудь знает, как я могу получить их с eBay??

Wrong item's

Wonder if someone can help. I had item delivered on the 24th April. 4 items were in the box, 2 were the wrong items and they are the ones I wanted mainly. Seller said something wrong with the advertising and they don't have one of the two I ordered. ...

Listing fees charged twice

Why have I been charged another £14.99 fee to relist my vehicle after a time waster clicked to buy and never actually turned up so I had to cancel the order and relist. Not happy as it hadn't been listed for more than 12hrs. Can't find how to contact...

Buyer wants to collect item in person

The buyer wants to collect in person as they live locally and wanted me to change the postage to free, how do I do this, I have tried to revise but its not changing. Again if the buyer decides to pay cash on collection does ebay allow this?

return

i would like to return an item but the problem is i have deleted al the sellers //this sellerinfo how do i contact

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listing poppy badges

Hi there. does anyone know why eBay is telling me that I am not able to list poppy badges I have for sale because they are normally for charitable purposes, and yet there are many, many listings for the same already on eBay? many thanks bob

How to get refund by ebay

need to return item but item is bigger and seller ask me to cancel the return request and hi give me his address to get item over there and he can refund me because he asking item is bigger post office charge extra now he refused to return

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage

I sold an item on ebay and the customer paid over £3.00 postage, I also paid £2.70 as instructed by ebay, but when I took it to the Post Office they wouldn't except the parcel and said there was insufficient funds on the tracking label. They wouldn't...

impossible to contact e bay

Impossible to contact ebay to resolve problem caused by ebay not closing my site when I was away on holiday. Three clients compained I did not respond when I was out of the country. All ebay seem to do is threaten to close my account, which was at 10...

Ebay customer service is a *bleep*ing joke!

All i get is an automated response when i call thier customer services number. My payments are on hold( no reason why) my bank account has been verfied multiple times. Its so frustrtating that I can't release the money I'v been paid! Ebay employ a hu...

Resolved! Charged for international posatge incorrectly

I've been charged 40p for international postage when my item is going to Staffordshire. (see attached) I can see that the buyer is registered in Australia, but his postal address is England. Ebay have stated that the charge is because the item is bei...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Payment

A small charge of £0.09 has just been taken from my bank account by Ebay. When I check MyEbay it says there are no recent charges so how do i find out what it is? Spent an hour on Ebay going round in circles. Definitely not designed to help at all.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong address

I bought a couple of items on ebay. And got an email y,dsy sayingbthe ups had been delivered, I couldn't t find them anywhrere. Then I noticed that the address was different but may name wa# on there. The address is very similar and close by , should...

User avatar by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

account stolen

My account was hacked and stolen last night and now I can't even log in to recover anything as the hackers have changed all my details. I have tried to use the ebay chat service but it just tells me to call their contact number and then when I call t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improving Seller Level

Seeking any advice I sell second-hand vinyl, nothing unusual, however my turnover is low, only 10 (ish) items a month. Around 100 per year. I had a few issues with stock control, and had to cancel 4 items over the past year, doing the sums 4/100 = 4%...

About accepting a Bid offer on a listed item.

An item I'm selling has had an offer made, I want to accept the offer and pressed the required Accept Offer button but nothing else happens, then I get another sign asking me to respond to the offer. This has happened twice, I've been in contact with...

Repeat Buyer Sold Via Promoted Listings

Ebay you are so out of order charging me a "Sold Via Promoted Listings" fee when a repeat buyer buys my product. I have immediately ended my promotion now as that equates to you doubling your fee. Happy to pay it for new customers but not when existi...

postage return

Hithe seller sent me a postage returns label with the Royal Mail but the postage is wrong as my local post office says the item is 24.14kg and they dont take heavy items like that ... the seller says its down to ebay and not him .. ive tried contacti...

New seller, getting paid

I'm a new seller, I sold something the other week and I got paid within 2 days of it being delivered. Since then I've sold 5 items and it's been about 5 days after it's been delivered and I haven't received any payouts. Has anyone else had problems? ...

Fraud

I bought shoes, paid for them and after the conversation I had with him, the seller suggested sending the package with the order faster, transactions outside of your ebay website, I said no, then he wrote back to me that someone had offered him more ...

TRYING TO EXCHANGE UNDER GAURANTEE

HAD A TV THAT WAS REFURBISHED DELD DEC 2023 SINCE EARLY APRIL 2024 HAVE BEENIN MESSAGE MODE WITH SELLER BUT GETTING NOWHERE AS CANNOT UPLOAD ANY DETAILS, SO SENT TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE, TRIED PHONING, NO CONTACT... HELP PLEASE

Help to restore my account

Hello, I need help to restore my account they asked me to verify my bank details after i wanted to list items for sale which I did but for about a month now I cannot access my account again no matter how many time I have followed all they say I shoul...

Sizing

Can anyone confirm how many cms difference you could expect in size , when a seller lists a rug with a approximate size of 80cm width and 340cm length. As I won a rug and the width is 7cm less and the length is 49cm less and the seller is saying the ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

purchased a fridge freezer

I purchased intergarted Fridge freezer, it does not work and freezes the food . he has regunded me however he has not collected the faulty goods or given me my £55 delivery charge back. how long must i keep it ? He will not confirm a collection date ...

Yodel

Hi everyone I paid for label from Yodel to send parcel. But is too big to drop off. What should I do in this situation. How can I get money back for label and buy a new one? Thank you

Item arrived at argos

According to the tracking information my order has arrived at my selected Argos 2 days ago, the GPS location and photo show this when I used the Royal Mail tracking code but I haven't received an email to say this so have no code to collect it

Below standard

Again told I am below standard, been with eBay for over 10 years. So they take my sales down to 360 items. How can you get above standard when you can not sell stuff? It is eBay who wants to look at the rate of buyers saying not received stuff. last ...

Resolved! completing Siging

Hi I am getting above notification and page does not load when I click on complete my account . I have tried Edge and Chrome on two different computers and issue persists. Can anyone advise why this is happening.

onepaybuyer_0-1714552820097.png onepaybuyer_2-1714553172607.png

Sold a perfect condition second hand Steam Deck: buyer asks for £100 off e-bay to 'fix'

Hey,I'm pretty inexperienced with e-bay selling so I don't know how things really work. Buyer paid full price on my listing, and asked that we meet up to collect. I agree and confirm over support that nothing would go wrong and our conversation is li...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

guarantee

Can anybody tell me how to contact Ebay and speak to a human being, without all this automated nonsense?All I want to ask is: I Purchased a Car battery charger 6 months ago, and it will not work anymore? it came with a 12 months Guarantee, However th...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback Removal Request Denied

Apologies for length of post. I recently received a Neutral feedback which has no relevancy to the item purchased and in my opinion has clearly been left in error. I have sent messages to the buyer and received no reply. I then sent a removal request...

Creating a listing

When i create a listing using " sell simlar item " when i get to the bottom of the listing the two options to list are " list with fees " or " save for later " for the past three days neither work , the page just goes white with feint shapes , i have...

Ebay Software Problem

I have noticed a problem of undercharging buyers by £10 when making an offer and automatic payment taken via paypal. The ebay buying record shows you have paid correct amount however £10 less has gone out via Paypal. This has happened twice to me and...

I won an auction, paid immediately and now I find "Your order was cancelled"! How can this be?

I am truly gutted this evening! I won an item fairly, paid for it and after a few hours have found an email telling me that Your order was cancelled!How can this happen? I tried contacting the seller for any answers and the send button is greyed out,...

Still out of pocket

I have sold 2 items and on both occasions I ended up out of pocket a £5 sell plus £2.94 p&p I had £5.The other sold £8.50 plus £2.94p&p I ended up with £6.69 total. 路‍

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LISTINGS

I NEED HELP WITH LISTINGS DO I NEED A THIRD-PARTY LISTING FOR EG 3D SELLERS , TO MAKE MY LISTINGS THE SAME AND PROFESSIONAL

Ebay and counterfeits

I sell older electronics. I restore them, replace parts as required then after a thorough testing, i resell them.I do this mainly for fun, as a hobby. My profit margins are not huge. Many times just covering the costs of the product, parts and replac...

Unknown Direct Debit

Ebay commerce has taken a DD from my account today. However i havent sold anything on ebay for 3 years and ive made one purchase in 12 months. Does anyone know why I've been debited? Ive cancelled the direct debit but is ebay now charging for shoppin...

Warranty

Has anyone tried to claim against a 12 month warranty on an item, can eBay step in if seller doesn't respond

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

GSP error posting wrong items

Ebay Global Shipping have mixed up two of my items and now they are in France and Australia. The clear window document holder i attached clearly shows the name of the correct recipient as sent to GSP but they have overlaid this with someone else's ad...

Direct debit

Noticed today that a direct debit from my bank started today taken from e-bay commerce.only pence to start with but I've never set anything up so what next ££££?any idea what this is?thanks

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone changed my default delivery address

Overnight my default delivery address was changed. I buy a few small items every couple of days and I've been on eBay since moving from Yahoo I'm that old .. I went to make a small 6.99 purchase and was told the item could not be delivered to my addr...

selling

hi all a not so nice ebay personon ebay has made my life hell .after 3 weeks said he didnot recive his boots but he took a photo of them behide his bin .in the end i won that case with the tracking number and proof of delivery .now he has said that h...

Resolved! Defective item

I purchased a engine support beam to work on my car, Seller's location is China, I placed a jack stand under the engine for safety and for added security incase the chain snapped. The chain did snap! The engine dropped and now my gearbox needs a new ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Items in the wrong category

How can a seller list an object (electrical) as used when they know it doesn't work? Ebay's definition of used includes the following, "The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended" Surely the sell...

Headphones not sent

Hey I've won a bid, on 26th, the seller isn't responding even to a cancel purchase or even updating me on what's going on? Obviously can't do anything till tomorrow as it states will I get my money back new to this. Wanted some feed back thanks!

Negative feedback - lies

I recently issued a refund after a buyer claimed an item was not received. Fair enough, it was cheap and a tracked service was not paid for or used. In this case it's on me as the seller to cover loss, I accept that.However, this was the feedback rec...

EVRI

Advice please as a newbie : how do you sell using Evri and not Royal Mail. For example a lightweight package such as clothing. I don't have a printer so can't see how I can use Evri without. Q1: Does Evri have a tracking option? Q2: Does Evri require...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Foolishly scammed by a buyer of my vehicle

Hi all,looking for some advice, I recently listed a vehicle, when the auction ended I had some correspondence with the buyer. I asked how they would like to pay, they said they'd already paid via PayPal and it was pending, soon after I received an em...

Vat

Is it normal when you are informed you are the highest bid to see the VAT will be charged on the bid when no mention of VAT was obvious during placing the bid?

Sold a car

Hi, I sold my car on Sunday21st April, we arranged for the buyer to pick it up between 5-7 on Friday, but they failed to show; eventually that evening they contacted us and agreed to pick it up 9am but failed to show. Then, at 3am this morning they t...

Pay20 code

Hi I wondered if you could help me.Ebay had a 20% off certain items code.Pay20.It was till today 30th April.I went on in the night when i couldn't sleep and found a bed for my son but had to wait and show him in the morning because he doesn't like ch...

Pick up points

Just wondering what's going on with the pick up point where my parcels should go.Both 1st and 2ndtime I've had deliveries sent to the same pick up point Both have been returned to sender. Now is this bad luck or is something going wrong with the actu...

PayPal

Have been asked to confirm. 699 Dollars to PayPal for my subscription fee. Anyone know about this, came as a email

UNLAWFUL TRANSCATION

  I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL TODAY SAYING I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW PHONE GIVING ME TRANSCATION NUMBER WITH SHIPPING NOTIFICATIONS WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE , I HAVE NOT DONE THIS AT ALL . STEVE

Photos of item for sale not opening

Hi. I am buying and have found that photos of items for sale do not open. I am working on an iMac with Safari browser and OS Mojave. Have tried deleting eBay cookies manually. Would appreciate any suggestions to remedy this. Don't really want to use ...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal monthy

Seller made offer and on original posting was monthy paypal pay monthy offer. If i acccept offer from seller can i use paypal to pay monthy over 24 months

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification

My bank account has been verified and money paid into it now I’ve made another sale and I’m being aSled to verify it again why

overbilling

I ordered an item the pri9ce was £1.47 plus postage etc and the money was taken within 15 minutes of placing the order, on checking my online banking the cost appears in my account as pending a total of £309.10 almost 100x the price quoted si I cannc...

Help

Hello all, I have received the below text do you think it is scam or from EBay? Dear MWB, please pay your eBay account by visiting my-drs.co.uk, using the passcode sent to you via email, Ref 11446563. thanks

Resolved! Is it actually free?

Is it actually free to sell clothes, or do they make you use Paypal, or make you pay for postage if a lying buyer says they did not receive it, or if they say it was not not as described when it was? You always hear about people buying clothes just t...

Seller not responding to bid

I won a bid for an item collection in person.I messaged the seller whether I can pay by cash on collection but the seller hasn't replied. The system is chasing me to make payment. im not comfortable to pay as there are only two reviews from the selle...

returned item

i have returned an item. Seller has not received as is in customs. i have new tracking number . how do i update /provide new document if case on hold

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I cancel my order for a refund

I'm getting a little stressed because I bought an antique dolls house off an eBay seller. It was collection only but the seller researched and found a courier that I could use. She got a quote for me, and advised me how much it would be to collect fr...

Paying a courier

I have purchased a sofa & was told I'd need to pay the courier seperately. I received a text from alleged courier company with their bank details to transfer funds.I was very concerened about this so I contacted the seller, they confirmed it was from...

Accident

I accidentally clicked the "Payment Received" button for an item sold but NOT paid for - customer is now claiming to have paid !How do I find out if Ebay has received the payment ????

Nectar points

My Nectar points are linked with my EBay account and recently the points were were stolen remotely I contacted Nectar who cancelled my card and issued me with a new card and number All good so far until I have tried to link my new card with my EBay a...

Postage

Buyer didn't pay the full amount of postage but payed £1.10I contacted him and asked if he was OK with normal postage and he said yes. He's taken 27 days to contact me to say that it's not arrived.